pclark200
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

wash the car in the junk yard?

[Post New]by pclark200 on Jan 13, 18 11:46 PM
Could not find this on the search function, although I'm quite sure it's here somewhere! I am a newby and have a quest to get the car wash materials (done) and wash the car in the junk yard to be able to open the trunk and complete the HO scene. I did the first part of the quest and received the car wash materials, but when I clicked the second part of the quest it didn't bring the car wash items to the scene and so I don't know how to make it work so that I can access the trunk of the car and finish the HO scene.
Help?
Thank you!

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

Re:wash the car in the junk yard?

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Jan 14, 18 2:07 AM
Go back to Bridgeport, Connecticut and win the car wash materials again. Then go immediately to the Junkyard.

Here is a thread that explains about opening most of the mini-scenes in the cities:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/553619.page

pclark200
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by pclark200 on Jan 14, 18 6:22 AM
Dirk_Tee wrote:Go back to Bridgeport, Connecticut and win the car wash materials again. Then go immediately to the Junkyard.

Here is a thread that explains about opening most of the mini-scenes in the cities:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/553619.page

Thank you Dirk!

pclark200
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by pclark200 on Jan 16, 18 2:55 PM
Dirk, I have tried to play the scene and win the car wash materials several times. At the end of the HO the pictures show that I have won the car wash stuff, but when I collect the winnings after the HO closes, I don't have the car wash stuff show up! I should probably contact customer service...

I just accessed the link you suggested! I guess I blew it because I didn't do both quests before exiting the game.

Edited on 01/16/2018 at 2:59:01 PM PST

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Jan 17, 18 12:51 AM
If the pictures show that you have won the car wash materials, you should go immediately to the Junk Yard. If then the items are not available in the top left corner, you are stuck and I suggest a restart. There is nothing customer service can do about that.
I have copied instructions from another post how to do a restart without losing coins, gold and collections:
"
Turn on game, log in
Disconnect from internet
Hit NEW GAME under the gear on top right side of main screen.
Play a few of the quests
Reconnect to the internet

You will lose all building supplies, inventory items, upgrades, and resources

THERE IS NOT GUARANTEE this will work but several others report it works. If steps are not followed exactly it will not work and you will lose the coin, gold, and collectibles.
"
Befor you do this, use up all your resources, food and keepsakes to win useful collectibles.

pclark200
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by pclark200 on Jan 18, 18 9:28 AM
Dirk_Tee wrote:If the pictures show that you have won the car wash materials, you should go immediately to the Junk Yard. If then the items are not available in the top left corner, you are stuck and I suggest a restart. There is nothing customer service can do about that.
I have copied instructions from another post how to do a restart without losing coins, gold and collections:
"
Turn on game, log in
Disconnect from internet
Hit NEW GAME under the gear on top right side of main screen.
Play a few of the quests
Reconnect to the internet

You will lose all building supplies, inventory items, upgrades, and resources

THERE IS NOT GUARANTEE this will work but several others report it works. If steps are not followed exactly it will not work and you will lose the coin, gold, and collectibles.
"
Befor you do this, use up all your resources, food and keepsakes to win useful collectibles.

Ok, I'm going to try and do this. I don't mind starting over. Thank you so much for your help!
Patty

pclark200
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by pclark200 on Jan 18, 18 12:21 PM
Dirk, it worked!! Thank you so much for the time you took helping me!
Patty

Go to: