eva338
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Getting the trophy in Hawaii

[Post New]by eva338 on Jun 5, 10 9:13 PM
I can get all three required people (pop star, model, footballer) to leave the dance stations one right after the other, but since I have the cashier I can't get them to check out at the same time and hence, cannot win the trophy. I can't unpurchase the cashier. Any suggestions? Thanks

Re:Getting the trophy in Hawaii

[Post New]by mjohnhs on Jun 9, 10 11:41 PM
Hi there,

the best trick that i use, is have the pop star,model and footballer wait in the waiting room, just give them a magazine and a drink now and then.

if you see more than two (any of the above) go ahead and help them. but just keep the three in the waiting room. until you get all your other customers finished. then help them all together.

i believe as long as you cash them out one after the other, you'll get the trophy

good luck

[Post New]by paulene_roark on Jun 11, 10 9:40 AM
I have purchased all the upgrades available and a cashier was not one of them... it would be nice to have one though.

eva338
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by eva338 on Jun 12, 10 9:38 AM
To mjohnhs - Ahhh, thank you!

To Paulene - you have to go to the collectibles room and wait until the Sydney level. I love having the cashier. Good luck!

Edited on 06/12/2010 at 9:39:56 AM PST

[Post New]by Keshaluver85236 on Jun 25, 10 9:17 AM
How can you get a cashier? Is that only in the Collector's Edition?

Getting the trophy in Hawaii

[Post New]by NicholasLAranda on Jul 1, 12 11:03 PM
eva338 wrote:I can get all three required people (pop star, model, footballer) to leave the dance stations one right after the other, but since I have the cashier I can't get them to check out at the same time and hence, cannot win the trophy. I can't unpurchase the cashier. Any suggestions? Thanks

There is a way to disable the Cashier, I do NOT know how to do this, but I think it's possible because they wouldn't have made the Cashier AND have that medal without being able to disable her.

Minuet888
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Minuet888 on Nov 25, 13 3:46 PM
How did you hire a cashier? I don't even have that option on my game?

Go to: