BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

For the first time

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Jan 14, 18 3:10 PM
Today is the first time I have played every HOS that I have opened (104 by my count) since before the fall event. I could not believe how rusty I was. I have been concentrating on friends rooms and the Castle to increase inventory of airship items and items needed for daily quests. Has anybody had a similar experience? As the Christmas event winds down, I am going to do the Castle and half of the others instead of just the Castle.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

Re:For the first time

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 14, 18 3:24 PM
Yep, I got lost the other day trying to find the End of the World...or is it called Edge?

No matter.

Will get the hang of it again. For right now, am just peeking in, working MOSTLY the #2 xmas rooms for coins and secret santa...

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Jan 14, 18 3:31 PM
I only played friends rooms till I had the pets.. I don’t need the extra coins

I play only the 23 HOS that gives the items for normal DQ’s.. and the 2 extra that gives the items for crafting ancetors spirit... so I do know the rusty feeling, when I play other HOS.. like doing blue key quests

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 14, 18 3:35 PM

I have over 3 million coin, but what a deal...so easy to get more now....and every update costs more and more...why not??

Grimwald
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by Grimwald on Jan 14, 18 5:15 PM
Never actually stopped doing the regular scenes....
Grim

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Jan 14, 18 6:10 PM
I have done more HOS than ever before, sure about 120 a day only using the Christmas rooms 2. Why should I play scenes for 50 coins when there is the opportunity to get 250?
Experiences shows how fast the coins are decreasing when an update comes.

riddler01
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Jan 14, 18 7:42 PM
I do the rounds on all the HOS on about a weekly basis, then play the puzzles at least once a day, do the cc, or other event that is going on, I guess thats why, I like many of us now, has millions (almost 4 million) of bucks, thousands of diamonds, and it seems like endless items and supplies of every kind. Thennnnn, an up date will finally get here, and I will use up a lot of everything!!! And I try my best to gift all my friends well. Then in between come here to the forum to see what's happening! Keep stormin y'all!!!!

Riddler

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

For the first time

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 14, 18 9:02 PM
BAPPLE wrote:Today is the first time I have played every HOS that I have opened (104 by my count) since before the fall event. I could not believe how rusty I was. I have been concentrating on friends rooms and the Castle to increase inventory of airship items and items needed for daily quests. Has anybody had a similar experience? As the Christmas event winds down, I am going to do the Castle and half of the others instead of just the Castle.
There are 105

22 - Castle
20 - Town
19 - Cloud City
6 - Elvyn Forest
4 - Dark Tower
5 - Harbor (includes Light House)
8 - Atlantis
6 - Fairy Forest
15 - East

Go to: