bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Explorer: Contraband Mystery forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 6, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Explorer: Contraband Mystery forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Explorer: Contraband Mystery players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

Re:Welcome to Explorer: Contraband Mystery forum

[Post New]by doctorgood on Jun 6, 10 4:25 AM
Would someone please contact National Geographic and ask them to find a new game developer? With their vast catalog of photos from around the world they could have the most beautiful,enjoyable games of anyone,but instead they continue to crank out these mediocre,poorly designed and difficult to play games.
National Geographic, are you listening? Do you care? Most of us are sick and tired of the dogs you're trying to foist upon us.

Edited on 06/06/2010 at 4:29:29 AM PST

[Post New]by franniedavis on Jun 6, 10 4:33 AM
I could not play this game - it was too upsetting. I cannot understand how someone would consider this game "entertainment." This is NOT family entertainment.

[Post New]by gamepolice on Jul 1, 10 7:18 AM
I think that NatGeo created a game in Contraband that is consistent with its flair for adventure and the mysterious. I don't think the comments here have been fair. It's not a perfect game -- like, say, I find some of the items in its HOGs difficult to find without hints (I dont usually use hints). But that's really minor and it, in fact, adds more challenge and flavour to the game. I like games that challenge how you think or I like games that make you think. Period. And I believe Contraband is that kind of game.

[Post New]by gamepolice on Jul 1, 10 7:20 AM
I'd like to add also that the deciding factor that made me like this game so much is because of the interesting factoids that are given from one point to another in any part of the game. This is a very good thing for gamers like me because we have been usually exposed with the type that has too much violence in them. Once again, kudos to NatGeo for this superb creation!

[Post New]by swimanddance on Jul 1, 10 7:27 AM
This is a recommended game. This is entertaining and, at the same time, educational. So yeah, not only did I enjoyed the game, I learned a lot as well. This game adaptation to the adventure culture of NatGeo is definitely a winner. But I don't want to sound like a spokesman here. If you are looking for a little brainy game, then do yourself a favor and try Contraband.

[Post New]by pistonfreakz on Jul 1, 10 7:35 AM
Contraband is one of the few games that I've truly enjoyed from beginning to end, lately. I mean, to be honest, I haven't seen so many good games from game portals these past few weeks anyway. The fact that Contraband tried and succeeded in sticking to the spirit -- adventure mystery, that is -- of NatGeo was an initial plus for me. That was the reason why I love NatGEo channel. Apparently, it became the reason too why I'd fallen in love with Contraband. I have to say that the game play is rarely a bore at any point. You have to play like a detective nut case that tries to solve 3 different mysteries. It is really well made and engaging. And yeah, of course, I have to give it to those factoids and African scenery as they have boosted my positive response for the game. Try this game. Good chance you'd like this too.

[Post New]by babooska_64 on Jul 29, 10 8:32 AM
the trial has frozen and it wont let me uninstal, any answers please

Go to: