Martyheinz
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,130 Posts

A Question

[Post New]by Martyheinz on Jan 15, 18 1:17 AM
It doesn't say anywhere that I can find but is today Bonus Punch Day? A couple of times there was no mention but Monday was a Bonus Punch Day. Can anyone help? I have a PCC that must be used and I would rather use it on a Bonus day.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

A Question

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Jan 15, 18 5:13 AM
Martyheinz wrote:It doesn't say anywhere that I can find but is today Bonus Punch Day? A couple of times there was no mention but Monday was a Bonus Punch Day. Can anyone help? I have a PCC that must be used and I would rather use it on a Bonus day.

I've noticed that as well, and I just bought some SE games with PCC's and I DID NOT get my Bonus Punches! I always patiently wait until Monday to use my PCC because otherwise you don't get credit for using them. I have not tried using the BOGO sale yet to see if that makes any difference.....no bonus punch Mondays? Sad Day here at

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:A Question

[Post New]by Howatch on Jan 15, 18 6:33 AM
I could be wrong, but it seems to me that the last time we had a BOGO sale on a Monday, the bonus punch day showed up on Tuesday. Perhaps I am imagining this, though.

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Jan 15, 18 6:54 AM
Whenever there is a big sale on a Monday holiday, the Bonus Punch Day is usually on Tuesday.

Martyheinz
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,130 Posts

[Post New]by Martyheinz on Jan 15, 18 7:28 AM
Thanks. I realized that eventually. I live in Germany and forgot today was Martin Luther King holiday.

Go to: