lamp_post
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

Game will not let you return to certain areas

[Post New]by lamp_post on Jan 15, 18 12:17 PM
There is definitely a problem with this game. If you miss picking up an item, at times it does not let you retrieve the item.....you can return to the area but you cannot access the item that is needed...this is also true for the gold nuggets. My map shows I missed gold nuggets, but all I can do is look around the area...nothing opens up for me to find them....

This game needs to be updated and soon....Please BF help us all out here.

Thanks,
Lamp_post

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Game will not let you return to certain areas

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 15, 18 2:18 PM
Hi lamp_post,

It sounds like there's been trouble progressing in the game due to not being able to pick up items after initially missing them. That could definitely be frustrating, so let's see if we can get things working better with some troubleshooting. Sometimes closing out the game and opening it back up again can allow progress if a puzzle didn't end up completed totally during the previous session. It can also help to try a new profile in case the issue is linked to something going wrong with the save file for the game. That's not the ideal solution, of course, so we can try a couple of other things as well.

Sometimes progression issues can be linked to the game's files not having the permissions or resources they need to work correctly. We can try to address these possibilities by following the steps to run the game as Administrator and check for video card driver updates. Those steps can be found here:

Run Game as Administrator
Video Driver Updates

If none of the above gets things working, please send a message to our Technical Support Team so we can collect information helpful for passing along reports of issues our players have experienced.

Since this could be a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. We ask that our players post such things in the designated Tech Issues thread for the game in question. This helps us keep the forum organized and makes it easier to find both questions and answers for issues our players are running into. For this game, that thread can be found here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: A Dangerous Game Collector's Edition here

If there are lingering questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. We'll be happy to answer any questions we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: