kkbodine
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

VERY short game

[Post New]by kkbodine on Jun 6, 10 9:10 AM
This game has 3 adventures and I finished 2 of them and half of the third on the hour demo. I didn't skip any dialogue and completed all the quizzes. Some of the objects were very hard to see and I didn't see any 'reward' for finding all the jewels. Hmmm.....

tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:VERY short game

[Post New]by tuttepeever on Jun 6, 10 12:58 PM
I wrote this somewhere else. I finished the game with 15 minutes left on the demo. Terrible game and definitely a NO BUY.

Helentn
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Helentn on Jun 6, 10 5:12 PM
Do not waste your money!! Very short...the shortest HOG game I have played. Also, it was boring and the screens were drab and some very dark, where you had to do the hint because objects could not be seen. With National Geographic, it could have been great with colorful, exotic scenes, but not the case.

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Jun 7, 10 6:56 AM
tuttepeever wrote:I wrote this somewhere else. I finished the game with 15 minutes left on the demo. Terrible game and definitely a NO BUY.
I must say I'm amazed, finished the 3 missions with 15 minutes left ??? I finished the 1st mission and a little bit of the second one during the demo. I am not a very fast player, but still..... If you managed that : HATS OFF !!!!!!!!!!!

Go to: