Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 16, 18 12:38 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 01/16/2018 at 8:19:20 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 16, 18 8:19 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread for Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on this game here. There are just a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. We'll be happy to assist in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Jan 17, 18 12:39 PM

Incredible Dracula has returned with another Incredible Time Management game! In the first episode, Chasing Love, Count Dracula was looking for love in all the wrong places, internet dating services. He was expecting a beautiful woman, instead he got a very large aggressive woman and had to do everything in his power to flee from her, but she didn't give up on her man. In the second episode,The Last Call, The Incredible Dracula is no longer a bachelor, he's a family man thanks to his online dating stalker, also known as Princess. The Count soon finds trouble in paradise, when people start to become hypnotized after using their cell phones. The Count and the Princess hit the road, together to search for answers and destroy the billboards and other technology responsible for zombifying everyone. In episode three, Family Secrets, poor Count Dracula never seems to catch a break, and has to catch a monster if he wants enjoy some peace and quiet. Dracula's entire family have packed their bags, and moved into his castle, all because Dracula purchased HIM when he was just a boy, and HE had escaped! The Count is forced to pack his bags, and hit the road again, to find the beast, or deal with the invasion of his very needy family, in his own castle! This fourth episode, Game of Gods, The Fanged One, has let his compulsiveness get the better of him, when the god Loki challenges him to a game. Now the Count has found himself a part of the game, of which he doesn't even know the rules!

In this Collector's Edition version, there are several extra's which may make a big difference when deciding on which version to purchase. Each scene has a Collectible Figurine, and some of the scenes also have a wrapped Present which contain a collectible sticker. I always look for the collectibles before I click on anything, which will automatically start the timer. There are 26 Trophies, which are achievements you earn for doing random things. I usually read over the Trophy requirements before playing a new game to see what needs to be done differently in order to earn a Trophy.

INCREDIBLE DRACULA GAMES AVAILABLE
Title***Collector's Edition Release Date***Average Rating
1-Chasing Love (November 3-2015) 4.3
2-The Last Call (April 30-2016) 4.2
3-Family Secrets (January 17-2017) 4.6
4-Game of Gods (January 16-2018) n/a
by: **** Entertainment Inc.
By: New Bridge Games

This Collector's Edition version has 26 Trophy Achievements to earn, 8 Wallpapers, 5 Concept Art pictures, 5 Music Soundtracks, 30 collectible Presents with Stickers, 60 collectible Figurines (one in each scene) a Strategy Guide and a Bonus Chapter. I must say, this is one of my absolute favorite Time Management games I love the graphics, I love the music,I love the story lines, and most of all, I love the humor, enjoy!

stanliness
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by stanliness on Jan 17, 18 3:30 PM
While I played the entire 1 hour trial, I knew I would buy this game. I LOVE this series! One of my favorites! It's silly and fun and can be very difficult to get 3 stars. Right now am trying to do so on level 10 without much luck.

Normally I wait for the CE, but in this case I just had to buy! Am enjoying the Escher-like pathways and the graphics seem to be right on - not sure what the fuss is about. These games make you think, unlike some TM games. I am a happy camper!

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Jan 19, 18 1:35 PM
Since this wasn't released in Dec., I assumed that 'Family Secretsl' was really the final game in the series. Needless to day, I pounced on this one after opening it. I liked the paper setting and just that it was kind of different from the previous 3 games.

This one was definitely way easier than the other games. There's only 5 levels I had to play through twice to get 3 stars. Wait. Level 10 is giving me a headache. The extras were easier to spot, too.

That being said, this game seems created for fans of the series. I realized that if I were new to this series, I would've been lost because even the prompts didn't tell you much and the strategy guide assumes you've been in-world before.

Edited on 01/19/2018 at 1:37:24 PM PST

dollfaye
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by dollfaye on Jan 20, 18 1:53 AM
After playing up to level 26; I have to say that this is very challenging, yet, not as fun as the other ID games. I can't quite put my finger on what's missing...maybe further in, I will.

As far as the new graphics goes; I'm getting used to the origami characters but really wish Drac could change out of that elf outfit.......it's so demeaning to a man of his class!

[Post New]by bqbeans on Mar 10, 18 11:05 AM
I purchased the first three in this series and enjoyed them. I was a bit surprised by the low star count. Yes, the designer tried something different with the origami characters, and the board game theme. I like it. But, it is essentially the same type of game. If you enjoyed the first ones, you will like this one, too.

[Post New]by pennycake on Apr 13, 18 3:51 AM
I reeeeeally loved that series of Dracula games but now the story and the tasks get boring and the music is akward - before I play I even turn it of and only play with rest of sound. Or I just can stand 2 levels in a row.

Go to: