Sunny8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Starting game

[Post New]by Sunny8 on Jun 6, 10 2:11 PM
I wish I could get to the point in this game where I can decide if I like it or not. I just purchased the game and installed it. When I get to the main menu and choose "Play game" nothing happens. The ice cicles come up and it lights up but nothing happens. I have clicked and waited 20 minutes thinking it might just be show. Nothing happens. Has anyone else had this problem? I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times.

Re:Starting game

[Post New]by kerrikowal on Sep 2, 10 8:50 PM
I am having similar issues. A couple of days ago I had no problem playing the game. And then tonight I went to play it and when I click "Play" I just get the front page reloading with the Play/Options/Exit etc. selections again. Over and over again. Never goes to the game. Shut everything down and reloaded big fish console and saw that there was a game update, so I loaded that, hoping that it would address the problem. No luck. Still the same issue. Get to the splash screen, click play and the splash screen just reloads. WTF?

Re:Starting game

[Post New]by doloris60 on Nov 20, 10 9:02 PM
I can not start the game at all. I type my name in and click play game, and I get nothing. I have tried several times and still nothing. Please help. I just purchased this game. I can get into the other game "haunted hotel" okay but not this one. Can someone help me?

Go to: