Taltam1
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

Any tips for Level 19?

[Post New]by Taltam1 on Jun 6, 10 4:29 PM
Need to make/save enough money to build the textile factory.... I'm aiming for a gold star....

33tlc
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Re:Any tips for Level 19?

[Post New]by 33tlc on Jun 7, 10 3:35 AM
I am also struggling to get gold star on this level... Any tips greatly appreciated.
Tracey.

VegasSam
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by VegasSam on Jun 7, 10 11:28 AM
Just made gold with a minute to spare....

I would concentrate on more animals and trainers than pickers. When I had enough money I bought another irrigation so I had two huge plots. You will need a lot of pigs this level, because you will need a sausage factory later.

I had 2 trainers, 1 gardener, 2 waterers, and 4 pickers.
You might not want to get 4 because they pick all the crops that the animals need. So I would go with only 2.

4 pigs, 2 cows, 2 sheep, and 1 chicken.
Try 1 more more pig and chicken, also since you need tulips I bought 2 bees.

Taltam1
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Taltam1 on Jun 7, 10 11:54 AM
VegasSam wrote:Just made gold with a minute to spare....

I would concentrate on more animals and trainers than pickers. When I had enough money I bought another irrigation so I had two huge plots. You will need a lot of pigs this level, because you will need a sausage factory later.

I had 2 trainers, 1 gardener, 2 waterers, and 4 pickers.
You might not want to get 4 because they pick all the crops that the animals need. So I would go with only 2.

4 pigs, 2 cows, 2 sheep, and 1 chicken.
Try 1 more more pig and chicken, also since you need tulips I bought 2 bees.

Ok... what did you start with first? The irrigation or the animals? Did you upgrade the animal places right away?

VegasSam
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by VegasSam on Jun 7, 10 12:39 PM
I started by planting one bag each of carrots, beets, and corn and carrots on the left over plots. Then a waterer, picker, and sheep. As money came in I bought one of each animal, then the irrigation, a trainer, gardener, and another picker. That way they could work while Ginger set up the next plot. I think it started to get dark around now so lights and generators are your next purchase.

In the new plot I planted more carrots and beets plus tulips and bees. Buy another pig, cow and trainer. Your money should start to go up fast by now so you should save for the factory.

The best tip I can give is to try and get the animal products before the trainer does so you can control where they go, especially the pigs.

I only upgraded the pigs toward the end.

Hope this helps, it is hard to remember exactly what I did because this level is 1:08 long.

Taltam1
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Taltam1 on Jun 8, 10 7:57 PM
Any more guidance? Still working on assembling everything to make money faster to build the factories.... I'm adding plots to the existing irrigation and with the new one.

bertiepuppy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by bertiepuppy on Jun 9, 10 3:42 AM
How do you get enough money to buy any animals before the power goes out - it goes out for me as soon as I accumulate 300 coins about 3 minutes into the level and after that I am spending all my money on generators and lights.

I have missed the gold star and am still in the dark with the original plot. I have never been able to get more than about 300 coins. I have 1 picker 1 waterer and 1 fertiliser, no animals so no animal worker.

I have planted carrots on the two plots that you start with and moved the water pump next to the irrigation thing.

Once it gets dark I am the only one picking anything as the others don't move. I am convinced that the next time I try this level, if I do, I won't bother with employing anyone and simply do everything myself even if it takes me 7 hours again like it did the first time through this level. 7 HOURS on one level is ridiculous - that was in one go not restarting or anything.

NutMeg1987
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by NutMeg1987 on Jun 14, 10 1:56 PM
I'm not sure if you found it, but djjeny posted a really good walkthrough for the level. It should still be on the first page of the forum.

Go to: