papillonma
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

The monkey

[Post New]by papillonma on Jun 6, 10 4:41 PM
Is there a way to move behind the monkey, I already gave it the milk? I have only a fly in the inventory. I understand there has been a lot of discussion, but wondered if anyone came up with a solution.

Also, both in and out of the masonic temple I still have inventory items to find. The help button says they are somewhere else.

Papillonma

Re:The monkey

[Post New]by dmichael26 on Jun 30, 10 6:04 AM
I cannot get behind the monkey either. Have a lot to find in Temple, but the clue tells me to go somewhere else. How do I progress?

[Post New]by selotte on Jul 16, 10 4:14 AM
Same problem here with the monkey. Does anyone have the answar how to move the monkey?

[Post New]by maureenjanet on Jul 18, 10 1:05 AM
At last I have got past the monkey. When you have given him the milk click straight away then you are in the hut. Make sure you have got the fly and that you have done everything you can in and out of the monastry.You should only have i piece outside the monastry and 5 inside left to do. When you have done eveything in the shed except the oyster, you will have to go back to the monastry with the magnet and complete in and outside. You will be left with the jewlery. This is the tricky bit. Click on the coin for pearl divers hut and straight away click on the door. This is how I did it.

[Post New]by ava100 on Jul 22, 10 10:45 AM
I also have problems with the monkey, I gave him the milk and got in the hut.
But I accidentally pressed the button, and I was outside again, and the monkey
doesn't let me in the hut. How can I get in again?? Please help.
Eva

IceLore
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by IceLore on Jul 31, 10 3:52 PM
I think this is a bug, and if you are having issues with the monkey, you should report it. Once you give the milk to the monkey, he should disappear completely.

Go to: