huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

moving objects in chest HOP

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Jan 16, 18 3:04 PM
After using shovel to dig up chest, the objects will not move, I got most of them but keeps telling me there is not enough room for the stones...I need to find the diary but at this point I am stuck...need help.

I have tried 3 different time to do this puzzle, the items will not move, definitely needs a fix...Please...would really like to finish the game.

Edited on 01/17/2018 at 3:01:47 PM PST

Luviduvy2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:moving objects in chest HOP

[Post New]by Luviduvy2 on Jan 21, 18 7:35 PM
I've run into the same problem. Bought the game and feel I wasted my money if this is where it ends.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:moving objects in chest HOP

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 22, 18 11:44 AM
Hello huffpatsy and Luviduvy2,

It sounds like there's been trouble completing the hidden object puzzle after digging up the chest. This isn't a puzzle I've gone through myself, but I can definitely offer some troubleshooting in case this is a technical issue of some sort. For progression issues, the best starting places are making sure the game has the permissions it needs to work well and also to double-check for any possible updates that can help game items to look and work better. Steps for this can be found here:

Run Game as Administrator
Video Driver Updates

It's also possible that something went wrong with the save file and that's causing the progression difficulties. In those situations, the best way around the situation is starting up a new profile. That's definitely not an ideal situation, and I totally understand if players would prefer not to do that. In that event, please reach out to our Technical Support Team for further assistance.

Since this may be a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If there are additional concerns or questions, please either send those to one of our Moderators by PM or post them up in the designated Tech Issues thread located here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Morella here.

bfgArinelle

Go to: