kuz48
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

only 23 levels?

[Post New]by kuz48 on Jan 16, 18 3:15 PM
Am I missing something or is the last level 23? Looks like I completed every one of them but I am a little disappointed if there were only 23. Especially with all the jumping back and forth that you have to do. Let me know. Thanks

Re:only 23 levels?

[Post New]by barbdarling on Jan 21, 18 7:18 AM
kuz, if you have made it this far (sorry if it is to be disappointed) but can you remember how you completed level 11? I can never collect enough mana to get everyone healthy. I tried adding statues. Please help if you can remember.

Thanks,
Barb Darling

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:only 23 levels?

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jan 24, 18 10:39 PM
Can anyone answer this?

only 23 levels?

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Jan 25, 18 6:21 PM
kuz48 wrote:Am I missing something or is the last level 23? Looks like I completed every one of them but I am a little disappointed if there were only 23. Especially with all the jumping back and forth that you have to do. Let me know. Thanks

You are right, there's 23 levels + 7 bonus levels if you finish them in gold time (they appear with a star shape marker on the map) making it 30 levels in total per twin (60 levels in total for the 2 of them).

You'll aslo get one more bonus level for Hika-Ri and 2 other levels (24 & 25). The paths of the twins will cross but they do not play together.

Edited on 01/28/2018 at 8:27:02 AM PST

Go to: