bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Hotdog Hotshot

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 7, 10 12:05 AM
Become a Hotdog Hotshot in New York City! Compete against other vendors in a reality TV show and win the coveted Golden Hotdog! Keep your customers full of delicious wieners and serve up tasty treats to eliminate your competition and become the best at broiling bratwursts! Put out pretzels and send out soda, but make sure to get the orders right and work as quickly as you can in the fast-paced and fun Time Management game.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

Re:Hotdog Hotshot

[Post New]by TerryMann on Jun 7, 10 1:21 AM
This game is set in a gameshow setting in New York City, I found it pretty challenging. Be aware though, that the sound of the food cooking might be annoying to some, it didn't bother me at all but my DH said that it grated on his nerves. You basically have customers that are coming to the counter and asking for hotdogs, fries, cokes etc.... This game reminds me of Burger Time with no kiddie mode though. You place the buns on a cutting board and place the hotdogs on the grill while the customers are placing their orders. Of course, it's not all that easy, you will have customers leave, burnt hotdogs, thieves trying to take your profit and more. I found this game to be an okay TM game, though I have not decided on purchasing it at the moment. For the fishies that like TM games, I would recommend to give this one a try.....Happy Gaming !!!

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jun 7, 10 6:12 AM
Thanks for your review Terry,
I like this game too and have bought it after only 15 minutes playing time. I recommend this game to all tmlovers and people how like cooking games.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Jun 7, 10 6:54 AM
Hi, Eisteepfirish I'm glad to hear you liked it, I finished the demo a couple of minutes ago and I'm going to go ahead and purchase it as well. Have a great week !!

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jun 7, 10 9:21 AM
Hey Fishies,

It looks like two game forums were created for this game, so we're going to lock up this thread and direct everyone to the duplicate thread in the other forum. To continue the discussion, please click here.

Thanks everyone and we apologize for any inconvenience!

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

Go to: