juleslorraine
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

50 Sea Water needed?

[Post New]by juleslorraine on Jan 17, 18 6:30 AM
The drop rate for 50 Sea Water is pathetic! I had 81 encrypted parchments to help Ursula May, used them all and I still need 12 Sea Water. SMH I don't think I will do "Wave" again.

rilana58
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:50 Sea Water needed?

[Post New]by rilana58 on Jan 17, 18 12:14 PM
Not allways,
until now I had 31 seawaters out of 40 parchments

Phoebe1157
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Phoebe1157 on Jan 17, 18 12:39 PM
there is a few things that help... making sure your dragon is happy especially the dragon Eterious or one you might have that increases the chance of finding objects also using a Talisman like Neural Foil..
Happy Gaming Phoebe

juleslorraine
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by juleslorraine on Jan 18, 18 1:58 AM
My dragon is always fed, little bugger is always hungry! LOL And I always use extras to help with exp, finding objects etc. I find with some events that those helpers do help, especially with finding objects, but then others you still have to go three or so rounds of each room before getting your next needed object. Still needing six but at least there is a new event which will help get more Sea Water.

Phoebe1157 wrote:there is a few things that help... making sure your dragon is happy especially the dragon Eterious or one you might have that increases the chance of finding objects also using a Talisman like Neural Foil..
Happy Gaming Phoebe

BillyeLH
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Jan 20, 18 10:27 AM
I agree! 50 sea waters is ridiculous! And, the drop rate for the encrypted parchment is terrible. I keep my dragon feed & use talismans but I still need 14 sea waters. Only had to get 15 wool blankets from visiting neighbors. A lot lopsided!

This goes on my list of rooms not to do again! The list is getting very long! The game is suppose to be fun not a pain to play & make you not want to play at all! Just like The Carpenter was horrible! Had to buy items in order to finish in time because the drop rate was terrible.

Also noticed that food, items for talismans, etc. are not dropping as easily! At least, not for me!

Go to: