CaseBook...Help please!!!

[Post New]by Tatianna_1 on Oct 27, 08 1:38 PM
I'm stuck at the refinery. I'm supposed to find clues to shere the kidnapper went next but after photographing everything but a few bricks it won't let me close enough to I haven't got anything to go on. if anyone can help I'd really appriciate it.

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

Re:CaseBook...Help please!!!

[Post New]by dtouchton on Oct 27, 08 1:47 PM
Since it seems no one else has played this, you might want to type in "Case Book walkthrough" in your google search bar. See if something is out there.

lorgran
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by lorgran on Oct 27, 08 1:49 PM
there is no walkthrough for the game, i tried to look it up while first downloading the game

dussgemma
Manatee
Manatee
4,100 Posts

[Post New]by dussgemma on Oct 27, 08 1:57 PM
Casebook is everywhere!!
Duss

[Post New]by sonicflood132 on Oct 27, 08 2:42 PM
i don't remember that part, sorry. does anyone know how to make the tape fragments work in the bomb shelter?

angelwingz7
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by angelwingz7 on Oct 27, 08 8:51 PM
dtouchton wrote:Since it seems no one else has played this, you might want to type in "Case Book walkthrough" in your google search bar. See if something is out there.

jen1973 I'm afraid at this time we won't be able to help you. As you can see in dtoughton's posts a lot of us couldn't even download the game or get it working on our computers.

So sorry, hopefully someone will get it up and running and will come back and help those who are able to play the game. gl

[Post New]by Tatianna_1 on Oct 28, 08 6:44 AM
I'm running Vista but also had disabled my anti-virus cause it was slowing things down trying to update.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 28, 08 6:47 AM
Evergrey wrote:
I'm using XP with service pack 2 and the game is running fine. (i did disable my virus scanner, just in case)

This was good to read since I refuse to install Service Pack 3 from MS. I was curious if the game would run just with SP2. And it does.

Thanks for posting this info, Evergrey.

[Post New]by mrsrambo1 on Oct 28, 08 6:49 AM
I purchased and downloaded Casebook, but when I tried to play I got a trojan virus. Im still waiting on Big Fish to answer my e-mail about it,.

Edited on 10/28/2008 at 6:49:57 AM PST

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Oct 28, 08 9:10 AM
Hello everyone! First, I'd just like to let you know that I've gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Casebook. Also, I'd like everyone to know that the games we release here at Big Fish Games are thoroughly tested, and are 100% virus free. If you have received a warning from your anti-virus program, chances are your program needs to have its definitions updated. And finally, if you have any technical questions, please contact our Customer Support staff. They are well trained in assisting with technical questions and concerns. You can contact them by clicking here.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

[Post New]by loridaniels7 on Oct 28, 08 12:03 PM
If it tells you you are too close or not close enough use the wheel on the mouse for a zoom. Also if you are stuck and dont know what pictures to take, press and hold "i" on keyboard while your camera is away and it will show you what you need pictures of. Hope that helps.

[Post New]by Tatianna_1 on Oct 28, 08 12:55 PM
I've zoomed I've moved I've done the "i" thing but nothin....maybe I'll have to restart but that's a lot of game play down the tubes :/

[Post New]by granuk on Nov 3, 08 6:40 AM
Have completed this excellent game, only to be tantalised by EPISODE 2....Skylark after the credits.....thinking 'Great! bring it on!' only to find that it is probably just to whet our appetites until Big Fish bring out the next Casebook...but will gladly stand to be corrected!

[Post New]by greatladyagnes on Oct 10, 10 4:32 PM
how do you exit out of game? How do you save page?

Go to: