Final Winter evenet evaluation

[Post New]by Thewerecatqueen on Jan 17, 18 7:42 AM
I got all of the achievements except for globetrotting level 3 and Santa's helper level 3. I know that there's a couple days left in the event, but I think I'm going to take a small break (but will check in every couple days to purge my inbox so it doesn't overflow)

Re:Final Winter evenet evaluation

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Jan 17, 18 8:43 AM
I got all achievements, all event pets and really a lot of coins, try to get as many as possible the last days of event.
A break I am going to take after WE ended.

[Post New]by Dustcoll124 on Jan 17, 18 9:45 AM
I for one am beyond thrilled with the WE. Before the event I was level 70 had less than 1,000 in coins and a completely depleted inventory. I had friends but could not really gift so my game was pretty stagnant. The fall event had so depleted everything.
I had seriously considered crying uncle and bowing out. Constantly chasing after “something” had stopped being fun.

The WE has brought my game back to life and made it fun again. Loved the three different HOS, the repetition of repeatedly playing scene after scene was not as tiresome as last years only one scene over and over again. I even played myself in a game within my game, doing all the fireplace scenes first one day, next day doing all the banquet tables first, trying todo the scenes alphabetically etc. It put the power in my hands to shake things up and unbore myself.

The powers that be in the castle who set up the WE in my opinion outdid themselves.
For me it was refreshing and rejuvenating. Cudos Big Fish the WE event deserves a gold medal.
I play as mammad

Edited on 01/17/2018 at 9:46:31 AM PST

[Post New]by hobbit66 on Jan 17, 18 2:16 PM
Will be really sad when this WE closes as have really enjoyed the Christmas room zones. Have not been able to do the Tree one without tweaking the bears noses and tapping the decorations to make the snow fall ! Back to reality next week without the coin bonus ?

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Jan 18, 18 2:33 PM
Dustcoll124 wrote: It put the power in my hands to shake things up and unbore myself.

That has made me chuckle.

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Jan 18, 18 4:37 PM
I really enjoyed the event! Back to normal will be hard, just wait and see how much I am going to do.

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Jan 18, 18 4:59 PM
I loved it.....I got Home Town Santa L3 award tonight and Mrs. Claus proudly sits as my avatar......I would like to thank all of my wonderful friends for keeping their Christmas Room open......I truly could not have done it without you

I have been a 'gamer' for many, many years but I can honestly say I have never played a game as captivating as Midnight Castle....

The developers have put so much effort, hard work and extraordinary imagination into the graphics, the artwork, the sound effects (so fantastic) the music...the characters..... I just love everything about it...

I love the CC's and this is only my second event, the first being the Fall Event....and I have enjoyed every minute of it...so I guess this is a big thank you to the Developers and all involved getting this amazing game to us....and a special BIG thank you to all my friends.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jan 18, 18 5:26 PM
LOVED the Christmas event...........finally finished ALL the achievements on my alt game.........only took 3 years!

kwc7207
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by kwc7207 on Jan 19, 18 6:41 AM
This WE has been the best! The developers did a great job with Christmas Room 2. I love the HOS and their artwork is fantastic. The surprise was getting 250 coins (plus lots of items for inventory) for each.

To the developers, thank you.

Gunner

Bagpuss22
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Bagpuss22 on Jan 19, 18 7:14 AM
I agree with everyone: it has been the best yet! I especially liked the 3 HOS in each friend's second Christmas room & the 750 coins for each one each day! I was very short of coins, pet food & all the other stuff beforehand &, on level 76, I knew it was going to get difficult. it's helped me very much. So, thanks to the DEVs very much !

kthreads
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by kthreads on Jan 19, 18 7:15 AM
I have really enjoyed the WE. I was able to get all but the Hometown Santa achievement on my main PC game...still need both Hometown and Globetrotter on my main Android game but will work on both next year.
The HOSs in the private room2 were fantastic. Enjoyed the graphics and was ecstatic with the rewards for working them. The devs and BF did a great job with this event. Thank you.

Janet

kujosmom
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by kujosmom on Jan 19, 18 7:53 AM
What a great event !!! For me it was nice to take a break from the regular hos and zz. I concentrated on the Christmas room 2 to get all the goodies and $$$$$ while it was available. On the rare occasions that I had extra time I worked on advancement but those days were rare indeed. I surprised myself by being able to complete the event on my second game that was only on level 26. I didn't get all the globes done - didn't work on them to save my wants for the stockings, snowmen and trees. It's been said numerous times - but bears repeating - the great thing about this game is that the developers continue to work on it and we can pick and choose what we want to do and still be able to enjoy the game.

Go to: