skell169
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

For friends of Rona....

[Post New]by skell169 on Jan 17, 18 3:06 PM
Admitting Defeat I play on both my PC and now my I Pad my PC game Castle Challenge completed and so is the WE but alas I am admitting defeat on my I Pad and will give away my inventory over time as and when I can because even thou there are two days and a few hours left in the WE I still need I Christmas Tree and 2 Snow Men and I believe this is just unfair playing for hours and hours my fore fingers are so very sore ( yes I play with the micro thinnest screen protecter) that man can make as disabled hands repeatedly drop things as like today, I Pad drop 4 times in rapid succesion!!! I have 34 friends and myself that makes 35 which makes 105 Hos’s in the friends room’s on Room 2 plus I have lost count of the amount of Hos’s around the Castle to get the items to exchange for Wands! Thank You to all friends you have helped me tremendously with your gifting of Wands but enough all today because the little elf wanted me to do Snow Globes all I have had is Bubbles and yes invisable ones aswell that really annoys me but there you go I am drawing a line and saying look after my fingers and try and stop the pain before the pain stops me!!!
Many thanks for reading this your friend Rona!! May you all have a wonderful time in your Castle’s as mine is going to close soon.

Edited on 01/17/2018 at 3:07:59 PM PST

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

Re:For friends of Rona....

[Post New]by kkreisman on Jan 17, 18 3:32 PM
Oh Rona, I'm so sorry you feel you have to quit. Please just take a break and let your sore fingers heal. Many of us do that and understand completely how you feel. I will keep you on my friends list and hope that you do rejoin us.

Your friend in the castle

katiek

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Jan 17, 18 3:36 PM
Hi Rona,I'm so sorry you haven't been able to complete your collections but I do know it's been hard for you physically.
Maybe take a break from your iPad game before you decide to give away your inventory..PM me if I can help.
Best wishes my friend
Ros

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jan 17, 18 4:05 PM
Rona, we've been friends for a very long time on PC and I'm so sorry your suffering physically. Taking a break is always better than causing yourself any more pain. I thought maybe the last couple of days would increase players' odds of getting what they need.

I agree with Roo, take a break before giving away your inventory. The game isn't going anywhere.

Rest, restore your spirit...nothing is more important than that.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

For friends of Rona....

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jan 17, 18 5:43 PM
skell169 wrote:Admitting Defeat I play on both my PC and now my I Pad my PC game Castle Challenge completed and so is the WE but alas I am admitting defeat on my I Pad and will give away my inventory over time as and when I can because even thou there are two days and a few hours left in the WE I still need I Christmas Tree and 2 Snow Men and I believe this is just unfair playing for hours and hours my fore fingers are so very sore ( yes I play with the micro thinnest screen protecter) that man can make as disabled hands repeatedly drop things as like today, I Pad drop 4 times in rapid succesion!!! I have 34 friends and myself that makes 35 which makes 105 Hos’s in the friends room’s on Room 2 plus I have lost count of the amount of Hos’s around the Castle to get the items to exchange for Wands! Thank You to all friends you have helped me tremendously with your gifting of Wands but enough all today because the little elf wanted me to do Snow Globes all I have had is Bubbles and yes invisable ones aswell that really annoys me but there you go I am drawing a line and saying look after my fingers and try and stop the pain before the pain stops me!!!
Many thanks for reading this your friend Rona!! May you all have a wonderful time in your Castle’s as mine is going to close soon.

Taking a break is an excellent idea. I know it's extremely frustrating not to finish on your iPad game but, there's always next year! Those two missing items will probably be the first ones you get!

So, take time to get better and enjoy your accomplishments on your PC game and perhaps just take an extended break from your iPad game. It's worth considering before you give your inventory away. Who knows what a year can bring into your life! Just sayin'

Sending you prayers for healing and a speedy recovery from the pain!

Ada

skell169
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by skell169 on Jan 18, 18 4:23 AM
Thank You all for your kind words you are all lovely kind and compassionate people whom I read a lot of your entries in this forum. I have totally enjoyed reading them over time but I also need the No 1 Snow Globe from last year, me being me I will leave the I Pad alone today if that is possible I am itching to open it now? I do not like quitting anything!!!! I know some of you know how long I have had a partnership with pain it will be my 25th Anniversary this year please smile at that one for me and I will take a break but I have to get the pesky tree and snow men so P L E A S E BFG give them to me quickly so my index fingers don't drop off!!!!
Here's to the Easter Event OH my lord P L E A S E help me lol............. Rona

[Post New]by walkingstar on Jan 18, 18 7:05 AM
I Pray you get these..Ask and you shall receive..My Great Aunt told me when i was a kid that nothing is lost in the Divine Mind..I believe this. Q

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Jan 18, 18 4:15 PM
Oh my goodness Rona,I see you only need one more tree!! That's fantastic.
Sending lots of luck your way

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Jan 18, 18 7:03 PM
Rona, if you need wands, let me know. I'll send at next gifting time.

katiek

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Jan 19, 18 12:19 PM
Go Rona Go - get lots of wands and win this Event

Lots of luck to you from datsalotta

skell169
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by skell169 on Jan 19, 18 1:00 PM
Ok Latest Update from me Stupid Rona, only need the Number 1 Bronze Snow Globe
Please can someone tell me if you are able to get last years Snow Globes this year because I have cried a zillion tears of frustration doing this and I need to now I am not chasing something un-reachable???? Rona

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jan 19, 18 1:38 PM
Hi Rona, yes you can get last year's Snow Globes!
Hang in there, honey! You can do it!

Try icing your sore fingers holding a cold cocktail - it works wonders!
Good luck!

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Jan 19, 18 1:47 PM

Go for it Rona

skell169
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by skell169 on Jan 19, 18 3:32 PM
I HAVE ACHIEVED THE IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!
I have finally completed the goal I only set myself writing this I feel silly but it is done been at it two whole days and through last night too, so please do not call me obsessive lol..........
But it had to be completed and now it is who up for a CONGA
Sorry no cocktails medication will not allow.
Thank You for all the encouragement my dear fellow MC’er’s now I can say I am a total MC Nuthead lol.........
RONA

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Jan 19, 18 3:49 PM
Soo happy for you, Rona. Persistence IS the key!

katiek

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jan 19, 18 3:54 PM
YEA! WOOHOO! I'm dancing in the streets. Yep, conga time.

Congratulations.

🎆 🎶 🐈 🐁 🐉 🐒 🐕 🐘 🎶 🎆

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Jan 19, 18 3:56 PM
My friend I am soooo proud of you for the effort you have gone to to complete this achievement.Please rest up your poor hands now & sleep with a satisfied smile on your face.
Well done

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jan 19, 18 4:22 PM
WOOHOO Rona!!!

Go to: