nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

Good Game, Different and a good buy

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Jun 7, 10 7:55 AM
I got to the second lost character and 1/3 of the way to finding him, in my one hour trial. I was challenged even on the casual level! I am not new to HOG games and found this one to be different enough to be very interesting to play. Beautiful graphics and clean scenes. Well hidden objects or more than one to make it a little difficult. No real clicking penalty unless you sit there with the cursor and insist that is the choice. Then you are penalized some of your hard earned treasure! Just random clicking did not penalize me. There is a hint but you have to earn it. I liked the music. Length of time depends on you. This is not what I would call an adventure but good story so far. You can't beat the price guys! Lots of fun for the money!
Nana

Apadenska
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Re:Good Game, Different and a good buy

[Post New]by Apadenska on Jun 7, 10 10:50 AM
Sounds interesting. Thanks for your comments Nana. I am going to buy it today and dive into the game.

floof
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by floof on Jun 7, 10 3:52 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrr! This a game you can hate and love at the same time. No technical difficulties that I have found yet. It's just I can't find anything that well. Actually I think it is worth the money I spent because it will probably take 5 yrs to complete
I will not give up tho because it sure is a challenge. I give it 5 out 0f 5 thumbs up !!
Happy swimming

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Jun 7, 10 4:56 PM
Check out the thread for "terrible game" in this forum. Some
of us have posted there just to disagree with that finding.

Bobbie53
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Bobbie53 on Jun 7, 10 5:29 PM
I bought this game before I went to work this am because I thought it was more interesting than it was irksome. Right now I am smiling because I thought based on what I read this am I would be the only who was intrigued enough to buy this game and post my opinion on Big Fish.
Thank you everyone for getting here before me. I will visit the other negative area just to see what else has been posted. Big Fish never ceases to amaze me. All of the different games and challenges they provide for a reasonable cost. Thank you Big Fish. I agree this is a good game, different and a good buy.

Go to: