Chapter 1, Observatory

[Post New]by dmichael26 on Jun 7, 10 8:33 AM
I just purchased this game and it looks intriguing, but I cannot get out of the Observatory. I open the blue potion, I have the parchment paper in the box (don't know what to do with it!!!!!) and missing the last piece of the wand, It tells me to go somewhere else and still nothing. Please give me clues on what to do. I appreciate it as I am totally stifled and can't go any further. Thank you very much.

(PS, how do I know when I get a reply to my delemma?)

Edited on 06/07/2010 at 10:44:19 AM PST

Re:Chapter 1, Observatory

[Post New]by alwsbord on Jun 9, 10 11:25 AM
I'm stuck in the same place have tried everything I could think of. Now what?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jun 11, 10 1:30 AM
Check the walkthrough, a link is in one of the stickied posts at the top of this game forum.

LYNN1592
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by LYNN1592 on Jun 28, 10 7:37 PM
How oh How do you get the ceiling door to open in the observatory?? I have all of the right things but cannot get the part before, the puzzle for the signs so don't know what to point to. Help!!!

[Post New]by sebastin on Jul 3, 10 8:17 PM
LYNN1592 wrote:How oh How do you get the ceiling door to open in the observatory?? I have all of the right things but cannot get the part before, the puzzle for the signs so don't know what to point to. Help!!!

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Sep 17, 11 4:38 PM
I also am stuck in the observatory, trying to find the last piece of the wand. Clue tells me to look elsewhere, so I go back to the other room, clue tells me to look elsewhere. ??? Where else is there to look. I checked the wt, but from what it looks like, I have all of the pieces that are marked in pink for the wand, with being in the blue vision &/or in the red vision. So, how do I find the last piece of the wand. It's right below the top part. Just a short piece - it looks like anyway. Someone please help, because the wt did not. Thanks in advance for any help. I'd like to be able to buy it on the DD. Of course, if I don't get an answer soon, it'll be too late for that

birdie5
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by birdie5 on Sep 17, 11 4:57 PM
Try clicking on the red or blue flasks and see the picture change, which should allow new tasks to be completed. You have to keep changing between illusion and no illusion.

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Sep 17, 11 4:59 PM
I got back into the game, tried again. I noticed with one of the visions the lock was there, with the other, it wasn't. So I went to the one with the lock showing again, & used the parchment for the key potion on the lock, which opened it & the glass, & there was my missing piece of wand. However, it's not on my wand, no matter which vision I use. ? Also, how do I get the piece of key out of the melted wax?

birdie5
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by birdie5 on Sep 17, 11 5:06 PM
Have you looked through the telescope and played the constellation game?

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Sep 17, 11 5:33 PM
I was just reading some of the problems on the blog, figured out that I already had the what I thought was the last piece of the wand, the one up above the chart...but not so. That's why whether I was working the illusion or reality, I didn't have it. So this time, when I got back into the game, after buying it, as I didn't have enough time to go further, I clicked on help & it highlighted the telescope, so I was able to then do the puzzle on the telescope, then the astrological chart, giving me my last piece of the wand. Thanks for the assist everyone, with your posts. I now can use my wand to click on the floor to go elsewhere. Still don't know how to get the key fragment from melted candle in library, but I guess in due time.

[Post New]by G_DIVA79 on Jan 7, 12 9:06 AM
Is there anyone that can help me with the solution to the magic wand on the carpet? I have tries every inch of the space to place it, nothing is working. Cannot advance to next task until completed. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 7, 12 11:00 AM
Hi G_DIVA79,

Have you had a chance to look at the walkthrough (you can click on this link)? It might assist you with the magic wand. If this doesn't help, you may want to see if toggling between full and normal screen might help. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

If you continue to have troubles, you're also welcome to get in touch with Tech Support and our reps will be happy to help. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by chuckiesue on Jan 21, 12 12:34 PM
How do u charge the glasses in Chapter one last scene??

Go to: