bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Post any Comments and Reviews for The Spirit of Wandering: The Legend

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jun 7, 10 9:16 AM
Hey Fishies!

What do you think of The Spirit of Wandering: The Legend? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Hope to hear from you!

Edited on 06/09/2010 at 5:06:08 PM PST

sirhc56
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Re:Post any Comments and Reviews for The Spirit of Wandering: The Legend

[Post New]by sirhc56 on Jun 10, 10 10:33 PM
Well since no one else has posted anything here, I'll be the first.
I felt that this game was well worth the $2.99. It has a lot of play time, especially if you add on the bonus play. There is nothing really exciting about this game. I liked the gold hunting part, but mainly just like the game for something to keep me busy while waiting for something else. I played about an hour a night, then played something else because it can get a little boring/repetative.

Ariztokat
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Ariztokat on Jun 10, 10 11:35 PM
Played through it twice already. It's a great game for the price. But I'm really waiting for the next installment of the Tiger Eye series. Awesome!

Ridnhi
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Ridnhi on Jun 11, 10 6:57 PM
I'm starting with my third search. Its a great game for the price! The scenery is absolutely lovely in the underwater scenes. The fish swim around and its worth just sitting quietly and watching.............Finding the pieces is easy and using the orb is especially easy since it basicly does it for you. Its not a game for those who demand a dark, long, involved plot; but for those of us who can appreciate the enjoyment of a lovely, untimed HOG it is a winner. If you want to get a game for just relaxed hunting then go for it.

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Jun 12, 10 9:17 AM
I thought the game was hard to understand. When I used a clue and found the item, I still couldn't see or tell what I had found. Maybe my eyesight isn't as good as everyone elses but I tried this for about 20 minutes and uninstalled it.

[Post New]by michelemybelle on Jun 19, 10 11:32 PM
This game was LAME! It had the potential for a good game but the story line went nowhere. The plot was shallow and had no clear ending. Was the crew and her love still spirits? The descriptions of the items you were to look for were sometimes clever and sometimes somewhere out in left field and nowhere near what you were looking for. Sometimes there were multiples of the items you were looking for and you had to click on several before you found the right one. Some of the items were unrecognizable for what the were supposed to be. Other graphics were very nice. The game had potential but was a big disappointment. It was a waste of the $2.99.

Ridnhi
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Ridnhi on Jun 25, 10 3:43 PM
Just finished the game. Its not too hard, nor too easy. Its different and worth the DD price. Its easy to start and play for awhile and come back to exactly where you left. I don't understand why so many had such negative things to say about it. Are we so spoiled that we think 2.99 is a big price to pay for something that can entertain us for two or whatever hours?

lkwriter
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,914 Posts

[Post New]by lkwriter on Jul 8, 10 6:17 PM
Just finished the demo version and really enjoyed playing this! I wish I'd seen it when it was a DD... I'm glad that I gave it a chance; may use a credit on this one because as others here have mentioned, it's relaxing 'hunting'. (And after zapping all those pesky bugs in The Fifth Gate, my wrist needs the break!)

[Post New]by ShimShalabim on Sep 20, 11 6:20 PM
I'm sorry to say that I got suckered into buying this for $3.99 with the new 5-minute countdown after another purchase.

What a waste!

Boring, irritating gameplay. Just a ridiculous "game" all the way around.

lym_1609
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
431 Posts

[Post New]by lym_1609 on Aug 15, 12 6:58 PM
Most HOGs had small objects and cluttered scenes. This is another pure HOG. The graphics is ok, but I dont go for these games

2/5 (only if u had a free stamp and just wanted to occupy yourself)

[Post New]by Muellervl on Jun 28, 14 2:10 PM
I liked chapter 1 of this game. Does anyone know when they will be making chapter 2? Maybe it's out already?

Go to: