in level 11 game stop with me

[Post New]by na3ooom on Jan 18, 18 1:18 AM
why I don't know ?

any body can help me ?!

Re:in level 11 game stop with me

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Jan 19, 18 2:50 PM
If you're have problems with your game, the first step is to uninstall and reinstall to see if it fixes the problem. If not, you'll have to contact tech support, they'll let you know what they need to help you with your problem. Good luck.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:in level 11 game stop with me

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 19, 18 2:56 PM
Hello ma3ooom,

Welcome to the forums, and I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble with the game seeming to either freeze or quit unexpectedly during level 11. NorthStorm is correct that uninstalling and reinstalling a game may resolve an issue where a game is unexpectedly closing or freezing, and if you'd like further assistance with this, I'm providing an article with those steps below:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

Thank you for that suggestion and support NorthStorm. If those steps above don't seem to help, I also agree that contacting our Support team might be the next best step to take for further help with the game. Please don't hesitate in contacting our Technical Support Team with a description of what is happening, the title of the game, and any steps that were taken to try to resolve the issue. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Players who would like to report new issues or discuss issues already reported may do so at the designated thread for this purpose below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Moai V: New Generation here.

Posting technical issues to the appropriate threads helps maintain the accessibility of our forums as well as helps the teams behind the game and moderators better understand and respond to the impact of those reports. Thanks for understanding.

Thank you as well for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 01/19/2018 at 2:56:43 PM PST

Go to: