peggy110
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

seating chart

[Post New]by peggy110 on Oct 27, 08 2:49 PM
I'm beginning to feel really dumb. I'm trying to do the seating chart. When I click on someone to put them in place, it immediately takes me back to Kit asking me if I have finished. It won't let me go back to the chart. What am I doing wrong?

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

Re:seating chart

[Post New]by tonleee on Oct 27, 08 4:26 PM
Make sure you back away from Kit before you try to make the plan. You might just be taking it from him. Make sure your conversation is over before you work on it. You can take it with you.

peggy110
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by peggy110 on Oct 27, 08 5:07 PM
Thank you for the info. I finally figured it out. I was trying to work it out on the sheet Kit had rather than the sheet from the inventory.

Skipperbp32
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by Skipperbp32 on Nov 2, 08 12:22 PM
There's a seating chart in Inventory? I wish the Inventory had little tips when you hovered they told you what they were. I can't tell. Then they move around. I'm pretty much having the same issue as peggyv110. Only I've been searching the room ever since he asked me to do the seating chart. I was looking for the seating chart. Every other puzzle they present, you work on it right there. OKAY - no need for a reply - I'm back to the game looking for the seating chart! THANKS

Go to: