fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

level 10

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Jan 18, 18 10:46 AM
I have done this twelve times just like strategy guide, run all times, missing one star by thirty seconds. WHAT am I missing? Three stars all levels and they weren't all that difficult. Any suggestions?

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Re:level 10

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Jan 18, 18 1:22 PM
I also have not been able to complete in gold time. What the heck!

simmi36
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by simmi36 on Jan 18, 18 3:10 PM
Hi,

I made it at the third try.

First build the resources factory, then the tool factory, then the glue mine.
Then clear the way to the ether mine.
After that restore the buildings. As soon as they are finished go to the joker.
Then make the bat potion.
As soon as the way to the coin is clear, get it. Don't wait till the way to the portal is cleared. Dracula needs some time to get the coin.

Don't use the the speed bonus. It doesn't help.
As soon as the third zombie is available, use it.
Constantly get food from the trees or you will run out in the end.
When possible use the first tree to save time.
You need all the ether from the mine.
In the end, check your resources. I almost ran out of glue and had too much plastic.
Since the ways are quite long, stop gathering resources you don't need anymore.
When Dracula is on his way to the coin, use the speed bonus if possible.

With this, I made it in the last second.

I hope this helps

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Jan 18, 18 7:22 PM
I made two stars this way, only missed by thirty seconds for food. Will try again tomorrow. Thank you for your help.

Ndwelt
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Ndwelt on Jan 20, 18 3:47 PM
1346 times....but who's counting ? Can't make it work..lose but no cigar....bummer.. the only level I can't get !!

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Jan 22, 18 10:23 AM
OMG, I finally got three stars. For me the secret was optimizing the trips. I am using the click ahead option so I was getting the clicks too far ahead and wasting trips. What I had to do was make sure there were no tasks taking my little zombies to a far away pickup after clearing grass, etc. When they paused after clearing a hole or grass and I was able to click on the next item in the path or pre-click on something close by. I also concentrated more on the path rather than the food, but not forgetting about the food. My other failed attempts at this level involved clicking on all objects for pickup randomly causing the trips to be inefficient.
I also used the prior tip of getting the coin first and not picking up more plastic than I needed. I built almost all the buildings before starting to clear the path to the guy with the potion ingredients. Built the final building, got the coin then cleared the final path to the portal. Whew. Can't believe I finally got it. I even had a tiny bit to spare.

Edited on 01/22/2018 at 11:22:05 AM PST

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by badgerfann on Jan 24, 18 4:14 PM
OMG, thank you so much simmi! I must of replayed this level 10s of times always just missing by a few seconds. Got it on the first try after following this walkthrough. My problem was starting on the path to the portal too soon.

Another tip for those trying to get this level. Pay attention to the resources on the last path to the portal and take those into account when figuring out when to stop collecting from your buildings.

LadyMorganFox
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LadyMorganFox on Jan 29, 18 1:33 PM
Whoa... That was really a tough one!!!
I lost the count on how many I've tried but then, I was finally able to make it, even if I ended with just a bunch of seconds remaining.
It was a good strategy concentrating first on reconstruct the buildings while clearing the paths.
So while Dracula was getting the feathers, I had time to clear the path to the portal.
Wow... Hope the other levels are not as hard as this one!

Go to: