lau_less1
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

oil barrel lock out

[Post New]by lau_less1 on Jan 18, 18 4:30 PM
So I downloaded the update, didn't work! Uninstalled and reinstalled and still a no go. Seriously Big Fish? What a shame cuz this is the first game in a Long Time I was truly enjoying playing. I think I can safely say that No One buys games to be frustrated and stressed out by shoddy game play, but it seems to be happening more and more often. I have really enjoy these games, I find them to be a great escape from TV and FB. But I really think it's time to put my money elsewhere.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:oil barrel lock out

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 19, 18 3:13 PM
Hello lau_less1,

Thanks for letting us know that after installing that update, that your originally saved version affected by the issue wasn't able to return. This is because the update that was applied may only affect new save files, and may not resolve an issue that has already gotten the game stuck previously. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

This means that to resolve the issue after players have been stuck behind it, players only need to start their game over so that the issue no longer affects it. However, if you are still having trouble, don't hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team with the title of the game, a description of what has occurred, and any steps that were tried to resolve the issue. Our Reps will be happy to assist further.

Since this seems to be discussing a known issue resolved by the most recent update, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If players would like to discuss this issue further or provide reports of new issues for this specific game, don't hesitate to do so at the designatd thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: A Dangerous Game Collector's Edition here

Thank you all for being sure to keep our forums as accessible as possible by posting technical issues to the appropriate threads. It also helps both the teams behind the game and moderators better understand and respond to the impacts of those reports. Thanks for understanding.

Thank you for your patience as well. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 01/19/2018 at 3:15:09 PM PST

Go to: