gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

Click...click... click click... click click click...

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Jun 7, 10 9:14 PM
You now know everything you need to know to play 1 Penguin 100 Cases... just click click click and eventually the magic happens and you get to move on to the next level. If you enjoy just clicking madly everywhere then you will really love this game. The most amusement this game provides is reading the title that says "100 cases" and reading the description which says "over 90 levels"... but trust me... you will bored before you hit level 9. Perhaps it improves later but I wouldn't know as I only made it through 45 mintues of the trial before feeling like I wanted to crack my head on the wall in the manner of all the eggs cracking in the game. Seriously. This cracked egg game gets

After surviving 45 minutes of listening to Pengoo whine in his annoying fake kid voice I was going to say this game is great for kids... until... I hit the schoolroom scene and the offensive teacher who hits just about every obnoxious, offensive stereotype of the Chinese as is possible to cram into a Penguin game. "Herro kids. I hope you remember your uncre Mao. Risten to me... "

This game is just all kinds of bad from the mad clickdom to the offensive characters... my son was watching me play and he was looking at me like "Mom that game is terrible!" Yes, for once I actually agree with my 16 year old son. My best recommendation is to chose "any game but this one."

Go to: