palenape
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Is there a walk through?

[Post New]by palenape on Jun 7, 10 10:16 PM
I have just started Little Folk. I don't quite get some things, is there a walk through to help me?
palenape

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

Re:Is there a walk through?

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jun 8, 10 1:37 AM
I'm not sure whether there is a walkthrough, but why don't you just post your questions here? A lot of people have already played that game and will be able to help you.

palenape
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by palenape on Jun 9, 10 10:16 PM
Ok, but it will be a while until I have the time again.

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jun 10, 10 1:57 AM
In that case, be careful with your faeries, because you can't stop the game completely!

[Post New]by hugateddy on Jun 22, 10 11:35 AM
i need some help with the olianth the wise of the swamp i found it i thught but it needs to ppl and i brouight 2 ppl and it wont let me bring another one

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jun 22, 10 11:55 AM
Welcome to the pond hugateddy!

You need to drag 3 villagers with +2 nature onto Oilanth. Do the two you have already brought have +2 nature? Also, be wary of the two wistful spirits and bring villagers with music skills to distract them.

You also need a villager with Knowledge +1 to place on the spout of the water can. After you plant the seed of the Orchard Shrub in the Swamp drag a villager with +3 Nature onto it.

Then, viola!

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

[Post New]by hugateddy on Jun 22, 10 3:05 PM
bfgTigris wrote:Welcome to the pond hugateddy!

You need to drag 3 villagers with +2 nature onto Oilanth. Do the two you have already brought have +2 nature? Also, be wary of the two wistful spirits and bring villagers with music skills to distract them.

You also need a villager with Knowledge +1 to place on the spout of the water can. After you plant the seed of the Orchard Shrub in the Swamp drag a villager with +3 Nature onto it.

Then, viola!ty

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

ty

Atropos
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by Atropos on Dec 10, 10 4:07 PM
I found I didn't need a walkthrough with this game. Just a bit of patience in the beginning and things are revealed.

There are very good hints.

I never came to the forum until I couldn't figure out the message about checking near the compass for a secondary quest. (seems to be bogus)

Go to: