Event Has Ended

Event Has Ended

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jan 19, 18 4:13 PM
The Event has ended for me at 5pm MST . I am both sad and glad it is over........sad because I can not leave gifts in the sack and can not play the HOS . Happy because it was getting tiring chasing all those UFOs . but I did get them all . I hope every one got theirs .

It was such fun and the graphics were beautiful .

Thank You My Friends for making Christmas more enjoyable ..............until next year stay well , be safe

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Event Has Ended

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 19, 18 4:16 PM
"Elvis has left the building" ....... you may now go back to your regularly posted private room.....

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jan 19, 18 4:20 PM
Just posted on another thread that my event ended 11:00 Saturday 20/01/12.

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Jan 19, 18 4:22 PM
Just to see what would happen, I left gifts in the stocking to see if I could still get them. I couldn't. Will know better next year.

rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on Jan 19, 18 4:26 PM
Ho Ho Ho! Santa has left the castle!

Great Event! Thank you to all! Well done by all...

I'm actually staring at morphing FLOWERS! No wild ghosts or crazy tree, socks or snowmen..this is a cool thing. WE get to to do regular stuff!! Yeah!

RBsMom

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Jan 19, 18 4:27 PM
This event was the best ever for me.The new Christmas Room was fantastic with the extra coins etc & cute animations.I'm really glad that I didn't have to wrap all the presents I gave out.
Just had to open my diary & realised I've been so busy in the Castle January is almost over!!!

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Jan 19, 18 4:28 PM
Lovely event. Thank you Devs and friends who have made this such a hoot.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jan 19, 18 4:32 PM
Back to the "daily grind"!
First DQ is a 10 -part one with TWO airship drops

Sigh!

BUT it will soon be Spring!

[Post New]by walkingstar on Jan 19, 18 4:41 PM
Bye Christmas..Happy and Sad..I messed up and thought it ended a couple of hours from now So good bye ..I will miss you. Q Hope everyone got all the "Stuff."

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Jan 19, 18 5:44 PM
WE ended at 4:00 pm PST for me and was surprised to find 2 gifts at 3:30...glad I made the check...it was a great WE....my first DQ was a 3 parter used an Amulet to get through 3 DQ, but had to restart my computer after it was making a funny noise when I was at the gambling table and the game stalled so it wasted some of my Amulet time....but glad to get back to the regular game, but will miss the coins!...

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jan 19, 18 5:52 PM
playingthegame wrote:Back to the "daily grind"!

Sigh!

Mine was a 10-parter too! Special Delivery (w/2 airship drops) so I'm passing for now.

I think I'll take the rest of the night off (my idea of a break)!

Tomorrow....back to the grind.

PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Jan 19, 18 5:56 PM
Best event ever!!! I totally enjoyed this one. But I must admit, although the coins were great, doing all of the HOS everyday can wear on you. I am not complaining, I loved the animation and all the Devs did on this one.

Now I am ready to go back to normal for a while, well as normal as we can!

Can't wait until the Spring Event!!

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Jan 19, 18 6:04 PM
Thank you to the devs who created such a beautiful world for us to explore.
Thank you to all my friends who were so generous.
Thank you to all who posted their trials and triumphs, support and knowledge during the event.

Shawkn / Sayadina / Kate

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 19, 18 7:11 PM
WoW and WoW!!!! I made a note of how many HOSs I had done on December 17.....that was 3 days into the event so I don't have an exact number....

I made a CONSERVATIVE estimate of how many HOSs I did during those first 3 days and then subtracted them from the Dec 17 amount.....

I recorded the number of HOSs I had completed when "the ball dropped" at GMT day roll today.......All I can say is WoW and WoW for the total number of HOSs done during the Winter event .... because ALL OF THEM were done in the Christmas room!!!!!

Grand total of HOSs visited ............ 6,355!!!!!!!!

If my math serves me .... that is an average of 181.6 HOSs a day

ETA -- And that is only on my iPad ..... I also played several rooms a day on my PC main game, but I have no idea of what that number would be because I didn't document before and after numbers.

Edited on 01/19/2018 at 7:17:23 PM PST

rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on Jan 19, 18 8:22 PM
Wow AEG! Congrats!

I got so hung up on doing the Xmas HOS shuffle I nearly keeled over when I did my math. I didn't do your 1.5M + but I came just shy of 900k. I learned a lot about the work ethic it takes to achieve this kind of coinage. I never have done extensive DAILY HOS rounds before this WE. I really just 'messed' around quite a bit...doing just enough to get everything done. I managed to change my C grade effort to an A- (still learning the ropes) during the last 40 days. I'm really set on adding to my 1.6M!

Thanks guys for your inspiration!

RBsMom

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Jan 19, 18 10:17 PM
WoW AEG! That's amazing!
I probably did close to what you did, just didn't keep track. I did go from 81,something to 1,215, something on iPAd (76 level game) felt like I did a million rooms a day..
I didn't play as much on the pc game because I am already at top level.
But was fun!!
Went back to playing the regular HOS and I felt like a newbie! LOL.
Love this game!!
Thanks to the devs who made us so happy with this event!
Now-- to reconnect with my family.. and take my christmas tree down!

Astra02
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Astra02 on Jan 19, 18 10:25 PM

playingthegame wrote:
Back to the "daily grind"!

Sigh!

Mine was a 10-parter too! Special Delivery (w/2 airship drops) so I'm passing for now.

I think I'll take the rest of the night off (my idea of a break)!

Tomorrow....back to the grind.

All,

I came back to Robbery of the Century.

Astra

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Jan 20, 18 7:33 AM
I loved this event. But, I'm glad to be back to regular game play. It's all fun and I like that the developers switch things up throughout the year.

I didn't try to keep track of the HOS or coins. I know I got more than 500,000 GP because I was below 1 million when I started and I'm at over 450,000 now. I ended up with lots of things to disenchant, which should go far toward the 50K needed to complete the achievement.

But, acquired stuff aside, I just liked playing the event. It was fun.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jan 20, 18 8:34 AM
Annelliegram wrote:WoW and WoW!!!! I made a note of how many HOSs I had done on December 17.....that was 3 days into the event so I don't have an exact number....

I made a CONSERVATIVE estimate of how many HOSs I did during those first 3 days and then subtracted them from the Dec 17 amount.....

I recorded the number of HOSs I had completed when "the ball dropped" at GMT day roll today.......All I can say is WoW and WoW for the total number of HOSs done during the Winter event .... because ALL OF THEM were done in the Christmas room!!!!!

Grand total of HOSs visited ............ 6,355!!!!!!!!

If my math serves me .... that is an average of 181.6 HOSs a day

ETA -- And that is only on my iPad ..... I also played several rooms a day on my PC main game, but I have no idea of what that number would be because I didn't document before and after numbers.

I did look to see how many I did over the four games... total of 17,284... avg of 443 HO's/day...though, I had a total of 750 I "could" have done daily but would have "lost an arm/wrist" in the process... I never could do ALL of the Christmas HO's in one 24 hour period... gave it the 'ole college try but... I had to rest in between games and would give up before the next GMT rolled around... the most I ever did in one day was a little over 600 (which resulted in only doing 150 the next day ).... Overall, I'm very happy with the results of my efforts....

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Jan 20, 18 8:55 AM
Goodness me gohill your efforts put me to shame.Real life only allowed me to complete approx 150 HOS's each day & that was exhausting.

Go to: