bball111
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Sparkly hints

[Post New]by bball111 on Jun 8, 10 1:54 PM
I can't seem to find the sparkly hints people have talked about. How long do you wait for them and what do they look like?

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

Re:Sparkly hints

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jun 8, 10 7:10 PM
I haven't seen any either, and as long as it takes me to sit and stare at the screen to find some obscure items I'd think I'd get blasted with them. I was using that compass thing til I realized it was draining my coins down to just 60 which I think is just one hint left yikes.

I didn't see where to gather gold for more hints either, I had closed the demo just after the first character, 2 locations. But when I did another demo on my pc and got further in the game easier the gold hint search did appear after the second level starts. Took me awhile to figure/read what I was supposed to do so grabbed most the easy big gold items and gained a bunch of hints. I think only 60 sec to do that, and doesn't look like you get anymore coins for a big item than trying to hit just little coins.

This game is going to seem longer than it is because of taking time to hunt and not hitting hints. And I assume you can't open the locked games until you finish the first ones. I hate to think of being near finished and stuck with no hints. But at least it isn't on a timer like the demo. Having fun anyway I'll not ask for compass hint until I glaze over longer and see if I get some.

Bobbie53
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Bobbie53 on Jun 11, 10 3:04 PM
I saw the sparkly hint when my coins were under the $60 needed to buy a hint. It was after about 30 to 60 seconds the object had a round sparkly circle around it. This never happened when my coins were enough to buy a hint. Hope you get the same result.

grandmoma
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by grandmoma on Jun 12, 10 5:37 PM
I am out of gold and have gone over and over the scene and nothing sparkle.

It is the last scene in the harbor, I can't go back to get more gold.

So am I done? Is there no way to continue the game?

[Post New]by WiccanWoman530 on Feb 17, 11 3:11 PM
Try asking or look through other posts here, many of the hard to find items have been answered. Your not quite to the end yet.

As far as the sparkles go, I only saw them twice and yes it was when I had not enough gold to get a hint.. still they were very faint and easy to miss.

Go to: