Posts created by BrownEyedTigre

posted in Living Legends: Frozen Beauty Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 13 5:37 PM
You start with one snowball, if you click on it, you will have two parts of the snowman and if you click on it the second time you will now have three snowballs on top of each other to make the snowman.

posted in Order of the Rose on Jun 17, 13 7:19 AM
After completing the bathroom mirror puzzle (see screenshot above the safe puzzle in the walkthrough) and you will see the order in which the numbers need to be entered. For instance where the 4 would normally be there is a 1 so 4 would be the first number you enter.

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on May 8, 12 7:16 PM
I am sorry that the strategy guide was not helpful to you. I believe you may have missed the scroll bar on the left that continued the instructions on many of the pages. If you don't scroll down it appears as though the instructions do not flow.

BrownEyedTigre

posted in Tiger Eye: The Sacrifice on May 6, 12 4:01 PM
There is nothing stopping the gear from moving right, that is only a shadow where a gear needs to end up, if you followed the previous gear movements there should not be anything there. I am sorry you are having difficulties, but my directions work with the layout in the screenshots and on all my replays that was the only layout so I have to assume yours is the same as well.

Good luck and happy gaming!

BrownEyedTigre

posted in Pahelika: Revelations on Mar 5, 12 5:44 AM
I am sorry you are having difficulties with the valve settings. The WT settings are correct but I suggest you do the first setting and make sure that the bed moves to the desired position before you adjust the valves for the next setting. The first setting will move the bed forward, the second one will lower the lift behind the bed, the third one will move the bed back, and the last one will raise the bed.

Good luck!

Ana

posted in The Cross Formula on Feb 1, 12 7:47 AM
Check the upper right of the camera screen and if it says 8/9 or anything like that it is because one of the camera parts is not fully hooked together. If none of them will move, try backing out of the screen and going back in. Also check to be sure you have the little rod placed on the lower left since it's very small. The wires will attach themselves after you click them on the camera if the camera is ready for them.

Ana

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Dec 7, 11 9:37 AM
THe jar that you need is found in a HOS by the skeleton. THe missing device is labeled as a SPIRAL TUBE instead of as a device in the walkthrough. I am sorry for the confusion.

Ana

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 11 5:32 PM
Hi Virtualcandy, if you go through the strategy guide to the place you got the spade you will find the symbols noted in the screenshot and this description:

• Take the SPADE (E).

• Examine the area above the door; note the symbols (F) to get a clue in your journal.

• Back out and head right.

Good luck.

Ana

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 11 5:21 PM
I am sorry that you find the strategy guide not up to your standards but it does state this:

• Talk to the clerk (E); show him the FAMILY PHOTO and take the CODE CIPHER.

That is all you need to do.

Ana

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 11 2:29 PM
The strategy guide solution says to:

Right Pan = weights 250, 150, 40 and click on 1/8 to point arrow that direction. Did you point the arrow to the 1/8th?

Ana

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 11 3:33 PM
It is circled in the screenshot. It is located over the eye on the skull.

Ana

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 11 2:40 PM
Are you in the maze or outside the gate when you are starting?

When you are in the maze you have to follow the directions on the sheet of paper on the bottom. It has arrows showing where to go. This was not random on any of my replays when I wrote the guide and mine was as follows:

• Solution: Right, Straight, Left, Straight, Right.

Look at your sheet with the roman numerals and see where your arrows point.

Ana

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 11 1:30 PM
The strategy guide does indeed tell you where to get it:

• Examine and use the SPADE on the dirt; take the SMALL SKULL (H).

Perhaps you have not yet found the spade and dug in the dirt in the cemetary yet.

Ana

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 11 11:44 AM
You need to find a small skull first. THen you will take it from your inventory and place it on the board to trigger the puzzle.

Ana

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 11 7:22 AM
As pointed out in the strategy guide tips, you will not be able to do a puzzle till you find the clue for it. The rose is not a techical issue, you need to:

You need to go back to the room with the refrigerator and examine the picture on the wall to get the clue in your journal. Then you can do the puzzle.

Ana

posted in The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet on Oct 5, 11 9:49 AM
Did you find the pestle? You have to put the herbs in the mortar (on the right) then get the pestle, then use it. You cannot add the water first like the recipe shows.

posted in The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet on Oct 5, 11 2:49 AM
I just finished the walkthrough so it should be up later today for those that may need it.

Have fun playing!

Ana

posted in The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet on Oct 5, 11 2:46 AM
Make sure you are putting it in the top where the down arrow is.

Ana

There is one cauldron, but you use it with different things so it's name will change a few times throughout the game.

Ana

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 1, 11 5:09 PM
The last balloon is indeed violet that you must catch. You may have to wait for it to appear, but it will show up eventually. The colors are chosen by the first letter of each word in the clue. "Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain".

•Solution: The combo of yellow and blue = green; the order of Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain = Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet.

Good Luck!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator