Posts created by A1psyko

posted in Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts on Mar 20, 10 8:20 AM
Thank you kelnjor. I did try Awakening and Dire Grove and did really enjoy them. I agree this treasure seekers is really easy on the advanced mode. I guess I was expecting more challenge. I also liked Ravenhearst and wish they would come out with another one also. Again, thank you for your response and I agree the first treasure seekers were the best.

posted in Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts on Mar 19, 10 3:33 PM
I must need to delete and reinstall. I was not impressed with the regular game at all. What a disappointment after playing the CE Edition. I am glad I didn't waste $20 and wish I hadn't wasted a free game as well. I played the two previous games in this series and really liked them, this wasn't as good. I hope Dream Chronicles or Drawn-The Painted Tower comes up with new ones soon. The games lately have been uninteresting. I am waiting on the Dark Rose Parable to put out the regular game and really hope it is better than this Treasure Seekers version.

posted in Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts on Mar 19, 10 3:30 PM
I must need to delete and reinstall. I was not impressed with the Game Play at all. What a disappointment after playing the CE Edition. I am glad I didn't waste $20 and wish I hadn't wasted a free game as well.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 21, 10 12:30 PM
I hope so. I really liked this game. Challenging game as a whole and the puzzles were also fun to play. I worked my way through the first time and played it again.
Will there be a third - a continuation? Please Please Please!

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 21, 10 12:23 PM
I got stuck in the beginning of the game, in the room with the red cabinet doors. Once there, the timer came on (like the game was trying to download?) and I couldn't get out of it. I quit the game, restarted and it stuck in the same place again. I quit and deleted the game after that. This type of game is challenging for me and can be frustrating but I am persistant and use the walk through to help. So I do like them, it does take me longer than an hour to complete and I don't mind that. Makes the game worth my money. However, very frustrating when it locks up and I have to reboot.

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 21, 10 12:17 PM
I enjoyed the game. Can't wait until the "Continued" part II? I did have one problem. After I completed the game I couldn't exit the game. I did have to reboot.
I would like to see the Hidden objects to be a little more hidden, more challenging to find. Other than that, the game had no problems I have Vista.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 21, 10 9:38 AM
Game locked up after 10 minutes. I am in the room with the red cabinet and get a timer that won't go away. I have closed out and restarted the game. No help.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 21, 10 9:35 AM
Game locked up after 10 minutes. Hard to move around. Not interesting. Unless someone can tell me it gets better, I am deleting.

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 20, 10 10:03 AM
What or where is BioShock?

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 19, 10 3:25 PM
I tried the demo. Spent most of my time at the pond trying to match those stupid circles. I to had to draw a diagram for the 6-7&8 circles to follow. Got tired of walking around in circles trying to find the next "spot" I was supposed to find. Hidden objects weren't very hidden. I found most of them without even checking the list first. I had 4 scrolls before game ended. Ok game for beginners maybe? No skip, even though I try to complete the task without using it, is frustrating. Would I buy it? No not after reading all the negative comments and it was pretty basic and would even be boring after playing most of the more challenging games on BF. Sorry, no buy for me.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Feb 3, 10 3:26 PM
Has anyone heard if there is a 4th Dream Chronicles anytime soon? I have been searching but can't find any information.

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 1, 10 7:46 PM
This was great!! I didn't purchase the first one and now I wish I had. I may still get it if I can. The puzzles are challenging and get to be more so as you work your way through the game. I had to skip a couple of them because I wasn't sure what was needed to solve them and there wasn't a hint button to select. I had a few items left in my inventory and couldn't figure out where to use them. I didn't have any trouble with blank screens, I also have vista. I am going to play it again. It does erase your past progress once you finish the game if you select to play again. Will let you know how that works, if it is exactly the same or if there are changes like other games when you play it more than once.

posted in Luxor Adventures on Nov 24, 09 1:44 PM
Thanks for the advice. I will check it out. I did forget that about 3 months ago McAfee ate everyones games claiming they were viruses. Had to wait about a week and reload all of them. That was frustrating. Again, thank you for the direction to the green envelope I will definitly chat with them, just in case.

posted in Luxor Adventures on Nov 22, 09 12:13 PM
I had a major problem. I downloaded this game. During the download I received a message from my Virus software that there was a Trojan attached. My virus software deleted it but my concern is that I thought Big Fish scanned all games for problems. Did it miss this one?

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Oct 31, 09 5:14 AM
Is there another Dream Chronicles (4) out there anywhere, on its way soon maybe?

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Oct 31, 09 5:04 AM
Anybody out there heard anything about the timing of the next Dream Chronicles? I too had extra lenses and gold nuggets and I agree Dream Chronicles The Chosen Child ended abruptly, wish it would have gone on.

posted in Delaware St. John: The Town with No Name on Oct 10, 09 2:27 PM
I right clicked, I left clicked, I tried the spacebar, escape, enter. Nothing stopped the talking and the credits. I wasted 10 minutes of the trial time just waiting on this crap to stop. Waste of time.

posted in Delaware St. John: The Town with No Name on Oct 10, 09 6:41 AM
What a loser!! I downloaded the trial, spent 10 minutes listening to dialogue that you can't skip, then watching credits that should be after the game. I found the umbrella, did get in to one building through a window only to find all doors locked. I found a key in the restroom but it was in the toilet and he wouldn't get the key because the water was dirty. No towels or anyway to pick up the key. Very very boring. I read one remark that said they had to go cause they were watching paint dry. I agree. This game isn't a game, it is a loser. . BigFish should review this one first. I am deleting the game.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 12, 09 11:58 AM
I have downloaded several games from Big Fish over the past year and half. This one is by far on the top of my list of great games. It is challenging, you have to remember where you find certain items, the puzzles were challenging as well. I did have to skip a couple but liked the timed portion before I skipped as it challenged me to at least try them. The hints were helpful, made me think and didn't give answer quickly which was great. I did have to use walkthrough a couple times but not as much as other games, which I liked. This game was challenging, not too hard, not too easy. I give it most definitely. I recommend purchasing this game. I do hope there is a sequel that is equally as challenging and equally as interesting. Thank you for a wonderful game.

posted in Paradise on Aug 6, 09 10:51 AM
Well, I just finished playing the game. It has its interesting moments and its frustrating ones as well. I did like the game but do wish there was less dialog. Too much talking. I did have to use the Walkthrough most of the time. The leopard didn't cooperate and was too dark to see when I was controlling it. I did have to go to options and make the changes suggested in order for the Banker to talk, didn't like that and shouldn't have to keep going out and adjusting options just to get the game to work. Ann Smith didn't always follow the arrows or would walk backwards and I would have to stop her and start over. I did learn to save my progress quite frequently the further I progressed through the game. I still think if the dialog was cut down the size of the file would reduce drastically and would probably create less glitches, which there were several throughout the game. I would only recommend this game to those who like to search through it themselves and don't mind using the Walkthrough. The walkthrough directions did have a few glitches as well, left from right and up from down but I guess we are supposed to be intelligent enough to work through that.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator