Posts created by obrien60

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 1, 10 6:23 AM
I can't figure out what the last alligator wants, or where to get it, no specific hints.
It is the alligator with the patch on his snout. help please!

good luck is not a helpful comment

posted in Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl on Apr 27, 10 1:45 PM
I am going to wait until the weekend to see if they get a fix before asking for a credit. I want to finish this game. I am sad.

posted in Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl on Apr 26, 10 5:38 AM
Here I was singing the praises of this game on another post. Got stuck in an autosave, finally rebooted my system, then got stuck in a save and exit. Tried again, finally tried to play under a new name, and the game is now just acting weird.

Too bad. I was loving this game. I ruined my Sunday. I hope there is a fix soon.

posted in Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl on Apr 25, 10 7:43 AM
Too bad, was really enjoying the atmosphere it gave. Oh well, maybe next case? lol.

posted in Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl on Apr 24, 10 8:08 AM
I was going along very nicely and the voice telling the story went away and I had to just read. I was having a blast listening. Is it just me or that's just the way the game is?

posted in Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl on Apr 24, 10 8:03 AM
If they would just take out the "you are done here" prompts, this would be on of my favorites as far as quality in graphics, story, puzzles and genre.
The curser and other interactivity work very well.
This is a nice high quality game and we need to encourage the developers to make more at same high standard. That means voting with our cash or "credits".

We can still say we want longer game length. Because we want to play the game more because they are so good. Hear us developers? lol.

It is a buy for me.

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 14, 10 12:45 PM
In the demo, things are dark because the fuses are blown. Everything you need to see or do is very legible.

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 14, 10 12:39 PM
HeeHee, 90%

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 14, 10 12:28 PM
Aww, thanks Picman!

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 14, 10 12:19 PM
69%

Hey thanks for the navigation tips! I'm gonna use them someday. soon.

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 14, 10 12:10 PM
59%

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 14, 10 11:51 AM
Am twiddling my thumbs...only at 39%. C'mon, hurry up computer.

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 14, 10 11:24 AM
Alright I got through the demo, now have to wait for it to endlessly download. I wish it was the weekend so I can really get into this game. I loved the first one.

I had to go to a walkthrough but when I did it was a Homer Simpson moment, doh!

The graphics are really nice, enjoy the snarky thoughts back at the frenchman,
This looks like a very long game, so I am looking forward to it. I hope other people buy it so we can be stuck together!

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Apr 9, 10 1:34 PM
I was on Firefox for something else and thought what the heck and tried to download from there instead of Explorer. It worked great! woo hoo. Well the download worked, I haven't been on the game yet. lol. I also went on live chat help and got great suggestions from Jon S. in seattle.

Yay bigfish!

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Apr 9, 10 11:07 AM
Veedaskids,
So it is probably not my computer then. Crap. I have been looking forward to this game. I guess I will try to contact the tech fishes. boo hoo. Please post if you get a fix.

Thanks!

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Apr 9, 10 6:19 AM
NSIS Error Installer incomplete or damaged

What does this mean? Is it me or Big Fish? I need to know where to start and see nothing in FAQS

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Apr 8, 10 12:55 PM
I like this game very much. I am buying it. I must be a weirdo, because I like the sound effects. The graphics are clear and I am enjoying the lack of handholding.

I am sorry so many don't seem to be having fun.

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Mar 31, 10 9:19 AM
Well, if you don't get enough food or firewood everyday, work stops. That is what makes me think of TM game.

posted in It's all about masks on Mar 13, 10 9:58 PM
I know I would enjoy this game if I could only get the curser to let go of the tiles on the box on the desk. The rest looks really good. I turned down the music about 25% and it was just fine. I like the look of it.
If an update is done, I will buy it.

posted in It's all about masks on Mar 13, 10 6:23 AM
Game loaded was going along great, but the curser would release the tiles when I rotated. Just stuck on the curser and spun. Was humorous, but not helpful. Too bad.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator