Posts created by glb613

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden on Jun 8, 11 3:28 AM
Your computer needs to meet the minimum requirements. I suspect the majority of complaints are from people with old computers.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Jun 6, 11 1:39 PM
I got distracted after I used the valve and missed the cut scene. Can someone let me know it ends?

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 31, 11 3:41 PM
I can't get the fog to disappear in order to progress in the game. I started over with a new profile and I still have the same problem. I did everything listed in the strategy guide and still can't move forward. Any suggestions?

fog
 posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 31, 11 11:32 AM
How to you get rid of the fog so you can get to the train station?

posted in Tearstone on May 30, 11 2:38 AM
I really like the game and bought it. I have a 23 inch monitor and this game fills the screen. It sounds like the posters complaining don't have their resolution set right. If it was the game, we'd all have the same problem.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 3, 11 2:46 PM
Sounds like you need a bigger monitor.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 2, 11 1:58 AM
I find trying to play any of these games on a small screen, like a 15" notebook, is almost impossible. That's why I have a 23 inch monitor.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 11 4:16 AM
We aren't alone. I'm not very happy to have "start over" as the only option for the missing brooch.

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 20, 11 3:28 AM
Where's the light bulb?

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 11 3:43 AM
(removed by moderator)

I come here to read reviews of the game, not the price. (removed by moderator)

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 11 2:02 AM
rlk0045 wrote:Why would anyone spend 13.99 for a game that does not even fill the computer screen? I for one will not.

People who like a good game.

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Jan 30, 11 2:10 AM
Julyah wrote:Thank you so much kduds for letting me know about the click penalty !!! I will NOT download the trial, and would not buy the game if it were the best in the world !!! That is unforgivable, I am peeved!!!

Are you kidding? Sorry but that's no reason to not buy a good game.

posted in Kingdom of Seven Seals on Jan 25, 11 2:17 AM
I don't know what type of computer you own but it downloaded and ran fine on mine. I suspect those who post here with these type of problems have very old machines.

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Jan 23, 11 2:26 AM
cherbtoo wrote: What a huge disappointment after getting all excited at seeing the name Benoit Sokal and waiting for that enormous download.

Why am I disappointed you ask ...

This game is only playable in windowed mode because that is the only mode in which I can see the list of items that I have to find otherwise you only see the last four letters if the name of the item is long ... if it is a short name you don't see anything at all.

So for all you out there with your widescreen monitors who have been complaining about black bars down the sides, I now feel more sympathy but at least you could play the other games, alas I can't play this one because my eyes are not good enough to play in windowed mode.

I suppose it serves me right for not buying a widescreen monitor but I much prefer the squarer one I have.

Have fun everyone.

Cherb

You may have your display resolution set too low or your monitor is too small. My 23 inch widescreen monitor shows everything and it's crystal clear. Another reason, your video card/chip doesn't meet the minimum requirements.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 19, 11 4:30 AM
I bought the game elsewhere about a year ago. It's a great adventure game. If all you want to play is a simple HOG, you won't like this game. I really liked it.

posted in Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars on Jan 13, 11 2:19 AM
mmemubon wrote:1996? 15 years ago ? I donnot care to DL it.

It can't be true. It wouldn't run on the computers made today.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 9, 11 5:29 AM
Every time I read a forum, there is at least one post from someone griping about too many of this or too little of that. Is there such a thing as a perfect game?

I finally figured it out. I failed to remove one of the tacks.

I can't move forward without the second floor plan. I've been everywhere and there is nothing to click on. I removed the tacks from the floor plan in the box but I can't take it. Is there another floor plan elsewhere? The built-in guide is of no value for this problem. Thanks.

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords on Jan 5, 11 4:06 AM
Poodlebear wrote:Fabulous idea but on my 22" HD Display waaaaay to pixelly in full screen and way to small in a Window. I'm not going to adjust my resolution to accomodate a game. Cryin' shame because I love the concept and would snap it up if higher resolution.

I have a 23 inch monitor and it's not pixelated. It could be your computer's video card isn't up to the full screen resolution. Or, it could be our definition of pixelated isn't the same.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator