Posts created by mollyal

posted in Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios on Sep 13, 09 3:33 PM
I love all the "dash" games, and this one is no exception. It takes a little more work than the first one, and I don't really like the new radio. It doesn't seem to keep people as happy as the old radio. But I love the new locations, scenery, etc. That's my favorite part--fixing up the diners. LOL! I just wish you could dress up Flo is the cooking dashes like you can in the diner dashes.

posted in Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios on Sep 13, 09 3:28 PM
The hardest levels for me are 39 and 50---especially 39. But after several tries, I always manage to get it. I love these "dash" games, too.

posted in Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios on Sep 13, 09 3:26 PM
Same here. Usually on the endless mode, I can go for awhile, especially on easy. I didn't even make 5 minutes on this one on easy! This Cooking Dash seems more difficult than the other one. I don't like the radio, it doesn't work well enough.

posted in Diner Dash: Flo Through Time on Jul 29, 09 8:54 AM
I tried the advice about seating only 2-3 tables at a time and focusing on matching colors, and I finally got expert on level 4 of the Knights. But that's not working on level 4 of the Caveman. Nothing is working! I've tried every trick I know. If there's only one particular seating arrangement that will get you expert on this level, I have yet to find it, and I don't think that's fair anyway. Any tips would be appreciated.

posted in Diner Dash: Flo Through Time on Jul 28, 09 2:08 PM
I have tried & tried, and I can't expert on this level. The closest I can get is still at least 500 short. Any tips on this level??? Please!

posted in Diner Dash: Seasonal Snack Pack on Jun 20, 09 2:18 PM
...it IS possible to get expert on all levels and play the expert levels. After reading a few tips on this forum, I did it. Apparently chaining is even more important than seating by color. But with some adjustments, I managed to get expert on every level and unlock the expert levels. I didn't think I'd ever be able to. So don't give up!

posted in Cooking Dash on Jun 13, 09 7:54 AM
What do you mean by "seating the maximum number possible?" I didn't know that filling the seats counted for anything, thought it was just the colors matching that got extra points.

posted in Diner Dash: Seasonal Snack Pack on Jun 13, 09 7:52 AM
...to get expert on every level of every restaurant. If it is, it must be just one particular combination of seating. I've gotten expert on only two restaurants---the water park and the crypt. The others are missing 1, 2, or 3 levels for expert. Some of these I've played dozens of times with different combinations, and still no expert. If there's only one combination to get expert on these levels, I don't think that's really fair.

posted in Escape From Paradise on Jun 13, 09 7:33 AM
It's a cryptogram, and there's no way to know if you're right except when it doesn't work out, unfortunately. If you get a hint, that's correct. I think you get either 2 or 3 hints, and I use those. I loved English in school, so I just kind of use the rules of sentence structure---a single-letter word is usually "a" or "I", the most-used letter is usually "e", that kind of stuff.

posted in Diner Dash: Seasonal Snack Pack on Jun 5, 09 7:35 AM
There are several levels on 3 of the restaurants that I just can't get expert on. The water park and the crypt are the only ones I've managed to get expert on all levels. I know the key is in the seating by colors, but I've tried endless combinations, and nothing works. Any tips for the romantic one, levels 3, 8, and 9? The winter one, levels 7 & 8? And the hometown harvest one, level 8?

posted in Cooking Dash on Jun 5, 09 7:30 AM
On level 48, there are three "sets" of colors you'll get---red & blue, red & purple, blue & yellow. Make sure you seat them so that it's purple, red, blue, yellow in a row. Then you're ready for all the pairs that come in. Max out every customer. That means seating just a few at a time and keeping the line happy. You should at least pass this level that way. I actually got within 60 points of expert once, but I can't seem to repeat that, much less do better!

Molly

posted in Cooking Dash on May 19, 09 8:58 AM
I have played these levels multiple times, and I'm convinced that on at least level 47, getting expert isn't possible. If someone can give me a seating schedule that will get it, then I'll believe it. I've done the best I can with seating, and I'm still at least 500 short. No matter how happy many of the customers are, they just won't buy dessert. And many of them are only buying drinks or ice cream, which means they won't buy dessert. Anybody else think this is true???

posted in Cooking Dash on May 3, 09 7:09 AM
I tried following your seating arrangement, and I didn't even pass the level, much less get close to expert.

posted in Diner Dash: Seasonal Snack Pack on May 3, 09 7:06 AM
I'm having trouble getting expert on some of the levels. I got all experts on the water park and the crypt, but I have 2 or 3 levels on each of the others that I've played over & over and can't get expert. Especially one on the harvest one. I barely passed that one, and only after multiple tries, and I can't imagine how you'd get expert on it. I know some of you have expert on all of them. I'm sure the "trick" is in the seating, but I just can't figure that out for some of these levels.
Can some of you experts give us some tips/seating tips/arrangements???

posted in Diner Dash: Seasonal Snack Pack on Apr 19, 09 7:24 AM
Seating by color is very important in this game. I found several different levels where all I used were one or two tables, over and over, building up the color-matching bonus. You have to use the podium a lot to keep the line happy while you do this. Good luck!

posted in Diner Dash: Seasonal Snack Pack on Apr 19, 09 7:21 AM
The first time management game I bought was Beach Party Craze, and it's still a favorite. I like all the Diner Dash games, and the Cake Mania games (especially no. 3). The Turbo games are favorites, too, wonder if they'll have more in that series. My favorite of the DD games is Cooking Dash.

posted in Diner Dash: Seasonal Snack Pack on Apr 19, 09 7:16 AM
I had lots of trouble with one of the level in this section. It's the one with the set of six green and yellow girls towards the end of the line. I used the bar the whole time except for a few couples who won't sit at the bar. I kept the line happy while I did the red and blue ones over & over, getting more and more credit for seating them in the right colors. I saved everything with yellow or green in it for the end, and I repeated the procedure---seating them over & over for max color seating bonus. I barely made it, less than 50 over the goal, so I have no idea how anyone would ever get expert on this one. If anyone does get expert, I'd sure like to know how they did it.

posted in Dairy Dash on Apr 19, 09 7:10 AM
I think that with stuff on the space-age farm, when you click on something that's broken, the little boy comes over to fix it.

As for beating these levels---all I can advise is "chain." It's the only way to accumulate more points. And filling orders for Flo.

posted in Supercow on Feb 18, 09 6:54 AM
I've played this level several times, and I'm always 3 coins short of finding them all. I can't find them anywhere! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator