Posts created by JKPHEP

posted in Million Dollar Quest on Feb 16, 10 10:40 AM
I have had trouble in the past but got a computer upgrade and could play any game I couldn't before. Then I came to chapter 2 in this game and there is one stuffed animal that won't go where is should. I know it goes there the hint says it goes there.
I don't think there is a computer out there that can play all the games. I have looked in the forum and no one else is having that kink of trouble. I can't go on so I ask for my money back. I liked the game to fast and didn't play the whole hour. That will teach me. Thanks

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Feb 9, 10 7:13 PM
It is not long enough so that means I was enjoying it. It was one of those that you play in between the harder ones. I play these just to relax and enjoy. I would never tell some one not to buy a game when you can play a free hour and make up your own mind. Thanks for the ear.

posted in Nat Geo Adventure: Ghost Fleet on Dec 23, 09 6:35 PM
It is on the next dive. At least that is where I found it. Then went back and put it in.

The only problem I am having is there is a little lines on two sides of the cursor. It hasn't been a bother. I would just ask BFG they are the smart ones, I think.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Titanic™ on Dec 19, 09 7:29 PM
I am on number 13 and only had to do one over. Made me angry that the time ran out. Had I known I would have not bought a timed game. If you could tell me the number of dives there are I might try to finish. Don't like to leave anything unfinished. Thanks ever so much. JKPHEP

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Dec 19, 09 12:09 PM
I can't play a game that is this slow. It is not fast enough to call slow motion. I guess this is why they make so many different kind of games. Some for all kind of people. I did turn off everything it said for a slow computer but still sooooooooo slow. I have a what I call a fast computer, maybe so fast it won't go this slow. Joke. Ok I said my piece so will shut up. JKPHEP

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Dec 13, 09 10:01 AM
Lizziek, Thank you so very much. I think you have helped me more than just about anyone. Thanks again. JKPHEP

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Dec 12, 09 7:50 PM
I understand there are morphing in all of the MCF games. If that is right is there any in this game and where are they at least a couple. I guess I am stupid about these. Never even worried about them until Dire Grove. There was such a stink about them. Now I know. JKPHEP

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 10, 09 7:05 PM
What part of the game is this in. How far along along in the game and does it do it for everyone.I am playing the demo and now don't know if I want to buy. I looked at the walkthrough and didn't see the Heiroglyphs. Thanks so very much. JKPHEP

How many chapters? I have already played 500 I am sure. I can't wait to get it done. I only can play for a few minutes because it is boooooooooring. Thanks Really I am on 14th chapter.

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 8, 09 7:58 PM
I got the same message and had to go back to the well and click on an item on the right wall. Don't know what it was called but after I did it I went to the girls and started catching them up w/ Raoul. Hope this is some help.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Dec 3, 09 7:38 PM
Don't worry about the oil and it tells you where to go now. Out the right door. The oil you can get later. Hope this will help.

posted in Escape the Museum on Nov 26, 09 6:30 PM
You don't do anything with it.Forget it.

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Nov 24, 09 7:54 PM
Hi, It is in the next hot spot where you have to gather things. I believe it is to the left and behind you.

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Nov 24, 09 7:51 PM
If you leave before you finish a part of the game you will lose all tools for that part. Go to the map and click where you was and start over in that part. Hope this helps.

posted in National Geographic ™ presents: Herod's Lost Tomb on Nov 23, 09 8:04 PM
I really don't think you will need one.

posted in Alabama Smith in the Quest of Fate on Nov 16, 09 6:56 PM
If you are trying to move the big crystals around they don't move by you. It is a small game you have to move the crystals around. If you are having trouble moving the real small crystals around then just click on one and then another place where you want it. Hope this helps.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 16, 09 9:38 AM
The glass shards are in the bottom of the sink. If I remember right just click on the bottom of the sink and you will have them. Then you have to put them together in a puzzle game. Another thing, usually like on the plunger use the pointer to place it where you want it not the plunger like in real life. Hope that helps.

posted in The Mystery of the Crystal Portal on Nov 15, 09 12:45 PM
I am having the same problem. I can't get over why some play great and others won't. I have everything up to date. I guess I will buy a new video card. Mine just gets loaded and then shuts off. I have tried it 6 times so far. That is it.

posted in Alexandra Fortune: Mystery of the Lunar Archipelago on Nov 14, 09 10:50 AM
It said in the walk through to use the clue glass and it would help. I used it a lot and I found it did nothing. If it helped anyone please let me know what it did. Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator