Posts created by happyasaclam

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 10 9:47 PM
i argee the bonus is well worth the extra money the whole gamehas been super.will play againin expert mode.canyou tell me how to do the arrows minni game thanks for the help have fun fishes & have agreat monday.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 10 3:28 AM
hi kmmother all you need to do is use the sling shot on the bird. he flys a way &the feather comes down. then click the feather. ouch poor bird. is not happy&he lets you know as he flys away hope this helps have fun with the rest of the game

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 10 2:16 AM
yes you are so. this is a beautiful game.i just did thedemo. it will be a buy for me only problem i had was when my hoped up for a nap in front of screen lol its his way of saying its bed time.those who hav e a cat know what i mean.this game 5 out of 5 & 2 .will get this thurs as soon asi can get the cash on my card oh yes this will keep me happy til azada 3 comes out thanks bf for this great game. have fun playing fishes i will come back later with bmore on this game ps as far as length i think this will be long .you also get the extra story to doaswell

posted in Crime and Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov? on Apr 16, 10 2:37 PM
hi fishesi just played the demo onthis game. i know what most are sayingabout it i love it scens are clear. asfar as the objects you do have to look thats what makes it fun .if you dont like to hunt for them try something else. when it comes to the feather&the other 2. the game tells you at the start they will be ineach chapter.it pays to read the ballons at the start not all games are the same.i hope we get more like this one.to me i think 24 chs is a long game unless you skip the reading&minni games then it might not be as long.if thats the case you might like something else.now for who are waiteing for azada 3 . this could keep till then maybe.well i am off to eat then back to play more of this game have fun fishes

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 10 2:17 AM
you are both right about this game.sofar ihave lol& jumpedonce at something.if you fishes that like the r t r games you will like this one. i dont know where the demo time went wow.also no d l trouble at all.this one you do have to thinkat times what to do .definite buy for me as well.just sorry i have to be goneall day today nuts.oh wellas soon asi can get home. you fishes kn ow where i will be ohhhhhhhh yes.now poddlebear what do you think.nite all sorry about typing i think my brain has already gone to bed. so i will fellow as well

posted in Vampireville on Mar 24, 10 2:31 AM
heyfishes i was right it was right under my nose.oh yes i got it!!!!!!!!!!! now i am avery clam. now i can go to bed &sleep. i wont see that blame card game.have a great nite/dayfishes as i zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted in Vampireville on Mar 24, 10 1:54 AM
heyfishesi still cant win the card game i know the first move. then i can get all the two the last & they dont match rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr any help from youbright fishes will help iwill come back later to see what you all have for me. iknow its right under my noseblame it

posted in Vampireville on Mar 23, 10 12:43 PM
hi fishes ineed help. ican not win the card game rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.thanks for your help. w t shows the first move &thats it oh well iknow one or more of you sweet fishes will help me. havefun &a great dayoff to try again if i dont get it i ll come back . hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Mar 2, 10 8:55 PM
hi fishes just want to say super job on this game b f.i just got done with the game.for thosegeting near the end dont give up you can do it. alllllllllllll it takes is time&more time. it took mealmost10 hours to do this game.well worth 6.99 .now when do we get part 2 soon i hope. this is onethat i wont have to demo when part 2 comes out iwill just hit buy. this one was that good.take care fishes & have fun

posted in 3 Cards to Dead Time on Feb 27, 10 2:23 PM
hi fishes my mind is taking a nap i think.oh well. canone of you sweet fishes tell me the name of the first game thanks have a great day

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 14, 10 2:56 PM
hi xmasdragonfly i know what you mean.it drove me crasy as well. what you do is go to statue in the castle. then the red &green tear drop shape are the eyes for the statue they should be in your inventory put them in then the statue will open his hand & there you will find the key. hope this helps. just waitethe last one will drive you nuts. have fun happy as a clam

posted in Azada ™ on Feb 4, 10 2:22 AM
hi fishes i have great news. i nsent a p m topickman about azada 3 .he sent back that azada 3 will be out in march yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pickman also said it will not be a c e.so all we have to do is waite afew weeks & keep our fins crossed.hope you all are as happy about this news as i am . have a great day /nite. watch out for the weather that may come??

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Feb 2, 10 4:41 AM
hi fishes just a up date i just got a p m from pickman.the great news is that azada will be out in march also he said it will not bea ce game. now all we have to do is waite a few weeks & keep our fins crossed.hope your as happy asi am.have a great day &have fun with all the new games this week

posted in Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter on Jan 23, 10 3:32 PM
i just say thank you to all of you in the pond for the help i got it yes yes yes. i think my mind had already gone to bed last nite ha. the key for the flag sneacky like a fox . any typ oooooo in this blame my cat who is napping in front of the screen.have fun fishes

posted in Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter on Jan 23, 10 8:42 AM
hey fishes i still need help. i have some right not can some one send me a list of what key goes wherethanks for the help take care &have fun.

posted in Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter on Jan 22, 10 9:42 PM
hi fishes would someone give me some help. so i can sleep to nite. i am on chapter 4 keys in the box icant get them on the right hooks rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. any help woult be great.this is my kind of game it has all the things i like.now if i can just get those blamekeys done. have fun &thankyou all you fishes ps i am going to get a snack. while i waite for info,will look when i get back.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 17, 10 12:09 AM
what you need to do is swing the skeleton&get him going fast the is behind him the trick is you have to click the nut before he stops moveing it takes a while toget the hang of this one good luck have fun hope this helps take care

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Jan 13, 10 5:17 AM
the words are magic book & it will unlock the safe.hope this helps have fun& a great day.

posted in Mary Kay Andrews: The Fixer Upper on Jan 12, 10 1:03 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU BADGERRT ITS NICE TO KNOWYOU FEEL THE SAMY WAYABOUT THE PROFANITY AS I DO . IT DOES NOT BELONG IN A GAME.I WONT BE GETTING THIS ONE TO MANY OTHERS TO PICK FROM. HAVE FUN.

posted in Mary Kay Andrews: The Fixer Upper on Jan 11, 10 4:35 PM
I LIKED THE GAME IT SELF MINI GAMES WERE FUN.WHAT IDID NOT LIKE SOME OF THE WORDS THAT WERTE USED IN THE STORY .AS A LADY I WONT SAY WHAT. ALSO BF KIDS SEE WHAT PARENTS / OTHERPEOPLE PLAY IF IT WERE NOT FOR THE WORDS IT COULD BE A FU N GAME I ENJOYED THE WALL PAPER.TO BAD BF IT WONT GET MY MONEY OR VOTE NOT HAPPY WITH THIS ONE

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator