Posts created by cjpandie

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Apr 10, 11 1:42 PM
I just can't figure this out. I have the right colored things in the right places, but how does that combine them? I couldn't combine them in inventory because the red feather wasn't in there. (should it have been?) crazy game!!!

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Apr 3, 11 8:13 PM
[b]Finally finished the game and loved it!! A year and how many months later. Thanks to Karen for helping me through the game. Now I can put it back in my archives to probably never be seen again.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Mar 24, 11 1:42 PM
[b] She lead me to the standing stone, but I didn't see her after breaking the car window and taking the rocking horse. And I haven't gotten the email from Jon about finding her body. I made a mistake and placed the rocking horse under the standing stone, so I am going to start at an earlier saved time, before I had it and go through it all over again. But can someone tell me what makes her ghost light show up on the wood path. I picked up the holly and put it back, but didn't see her. Need to find the claw also. I guess I am rambling but it is helping my mind to know what I've done and haven't. Thanks for listening fishies.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Mar 21, 11 2:42 PM
I cannot find the third standing stone. In the walkthrough, it says: "Exit the orchard and turn right and then enter the mill path. Turn left as soon as you are past the gate to find another stone which can be pushed back to reveal the final piece of slate." When I turn left I am up againt a wall. Have looked all over for it and it isn't where I am looking. It doesn't show on the map. Can someone give me a hint? Seems like this is an older game and most of the posts are a year or so old. Anybody monitoring this forum, please help!!. Thanks fishies.

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Mar 16, 11 7:04 PM
Funtimer, maybe you have tried by now, to return to the bookstore. If not, go it does solve the problem. You can get the book store man to leave and then you can go down the secret tunnel. Thanks mares41 that helped so much.

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Mar 15, 11 8:07 PM
[b]I am still in the chapter in Italy. Seems like others have gotten further. I have found the secret passage in the church, but the game won't let me go down there. "I will get caught by the bookstore owner." I assume I haven't done something right, but after going back through the walkthrough, haven't figure out what it is. Any suggestions, fishies?

[b]How could anyone not like this game? It was fascinating! I loved it. Loved the story line, loved the graphics. Had a little spookiness to it and that was neat!! I did have to use the hints and strategy guide but that didn't make it any less fascinating. Loved it!!

posted in Reading the Dead on Mar 7, 11 2:12 PM
[b]I like the idea of this game, but the objects were just too hard to find. Everything blended in too well. Perhaps redoing it with someone else drawing it. Won't buy for sure.

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Feb 21, 11 6:15 PM
[b]And they still haven't answered. Must be not at all????? I have down loaded twice, changed identities and still it won't work. I am beginning to think that I have spent way too much money on this company.

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 21, 11 1:13 PM
[b]I didn't realize that a cobra would rattle like a rattle snake, hiss maybe but not rattle. Besides that, I cannot trap the darn thing because I didn't get the toy mouse. I know where I was suppose to get it but I didn't. I got the string at the ruins and there was a mouse there, was that suppose to be it? I guess I go back and retrace my steps. This game is confusing getting where you need to be. And the map doesn't help at all. Why not just click on the map and go where you need to go. But we can't make it that easy. So I will muddle through and try to find that mouse. Spending too much money on these games to be this confused.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Jan 30, 11 8:29 PM
[b]Anybody else besides me have trouble getting the snake statue from the phone on the table in the mansion? That is the only one I have left and it won't cooperate with me. I have gone back multiple times, but nothing works. Help!!!!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Jan 29, 11 3:48 PM
[b]I can say I enjoyed this game very much. The graphics were great, almost too busy at times, but that is a plus I think. I had to use the hint button quite often and then thought duh of course that is it. Very challenging. And Fun. We need more like it. Yes, maybe a map might have helped but then it was fun to go back and make sure you did everything you needed to have done. Give us more.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Jan 28, 11 7:00 PM
[/b]I haven't seen anything about how to pick the locks on some chests. I have seen a couple already and I as the inspector am suppose to be good at picking them? I haven't found anything to pick them with and haven't figured out how I am suppose to do it.
Also I suppose I've missed something but what are we going to be using the body parts on? Or should I wait to find out? OOOOOOOOOeee!!!!!!!

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Jan 10, 11 7:38 PM
[b]Answering my own question. Have to turn on electricity. dumb is right. ha ha

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Jan 10, 11 7:23 PM
[b]I used the pulley on the motor in the attic and then moved it to the dumb waiter, but pushing the button in the kitchen, it says nothing is happening. Is there something else I need to do?

[b]Anybody have trouble not having the flint in the extra play? I know the walkthrough says you get it from a hidden object puzzle but I've done that already and I don't have it. Is there another I am not finding? I've been on both ships and gone everywhere that is possible to go. Except getting into the original cabin. Need that name to enter.

"Added new inventory glow and animations to better signal that additional inventory items are available in extra pages" Just what the heck does that mean? I am still having trouble with inventory disappearing. This is after you have improved it three times? I reinstalled and started over as a new person and still am having trouble. I have spent so much money to this company and I am getting tired of paying out for bad games. Where are these extra pages? I cannot find them.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Dec 1, 10 7:19 PM
[b]I agree also. The hidden object objects really look like what you are suppose to be finding. A lot of games they don't. I am enjoying this game a lot. The walkthrough told me I should have gotten a screwdriver at the cemetery and I didn't so apparently I need to do something before I get it. Just have to figure out what. Fun, fun, fun. Keep trying people. It is a challenge and challenges are good for your brain. This 63 year old lady is enjoying herself.

posted in Vampire Brides: Love Over Death on Oct 13, 10 3:49 PM
mhatfie wrote:There are also alot of snakes in games and I'm sure alot of people have snake phobias and come to think of it there are alot of mice, squirrels, rats, flies, moths, etc. etc.many people are phobic about those things also. I understand the Spider phobia as I am not too keen on them either but after all it is just a game but if they ever jump out of the game then I will be singing a different tune.
There are also alot of snakes in games Way too, too many people. I have a problem with them, but like the spiders if they don't move too much I can get past it. ha ha I did play a game once that had them slithering around and that scene almost made me quit playing. yuk!!

[b]For the poster that had trouble with the wheel: I figured it out. The gray button to the right of the wheel has to be moved to the center of the wheel. That is a nut for the wheel. Then it will work. Hope that helps.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator