Posts created by raindear82

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 18, 12 7:23 AM
Make sure that you don't still have the money and check. There is apparently a glitch in which Sarah doesn't actually take the money and check from you, and if this happens, you have to start at an earlier save and try again. Also, apparently you have to quit the game and restart it before loading the earlier save or the earlier save will also be glitched. I had to go back 3 saves to get it to work. I did notice that the actions of money changing hands apparently didn't happen in the glitched attempts. When I actually saw the actions of the money changing hands, I was successful.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Oct 13, 11 8:56 AM
Copper coins are pennies (1) Silver coins are nickels (5) Gold coins are dimes (10). Connect the dots from 1 to 12 then connect 12 to 1. Hope this helps.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Water on Sep 26, 11 6:33 PM
I have made 2 attempts to replay this game. The first attempt ended when I got to the herbalist and there was not jar for getting the potion. The second attempt the jar was there, I got the potion and when I went back to Wish to give it to my father, the game wouldn't let me past the statue, saying "It's time to end this". I give up on replaying to see if I can figure out where I missed 2 dream gems. I enjoyed the game, but am disappointed that playing a "new game" doesn't work.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Jul 29, 11 1:02 PM
Center of the steering wheel.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Jul 28, 11 9:09 PM
Have you drained the sink?

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Jul 28, 11 9:01 PM
You have to finish Viktor's room. Then the candle will have melted.

posted in The Lost Cases of 221B Baker St. on Jul 23, 11 3:43 PM
I'm sorry you don't like it. I'm a 61 year old kid that likes it.

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker on Jul 12, 11 12:59 PM
Can anyone tell me what is said when you pick up the phone? My earphones weren't working when I picked it up and I couldn't make it out.

posted in Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco on Feb 26, 11 7:18 PM
In Haight Ashbury what is the answer to the clue "stands near gutters"? Help?

Ok, after waiting several days, and trying everything I could think of, I used a hint, and will start the game over.

Bowling pin. Why did I not think of that kind of gutter???

posted in Mystery of Shark Island on Feb 25, 11 9:59 AM
Even in "Story" mode, this game is too much an arcade game for my taste. I very much doubt I will finish it. I am not an arcade game player.

posted in Laura Jones and the Gates of Good and Evil on Dec 31, 10 9:09 AM
I have no in game cursor unless I play on a windowed screen. The cursor doesn't show in full screen mode. Any suggestions appreciated.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Nov 15, 10 5:31 PM
I must be playing some weird mutation of this game. I'm stuck on the 20 feathers puzzle. I have found 18 of the feathers. But, there is no 20 feathers puzzle in the walk through, and no one else seems to have this puzzle. Either that, or I'm the only person having a problem with it. I have been stuck looking for 2 more feathers for nearly an hour, and looking online for help for more than 2 hours. Help?

posted in The Stone of Destiny on Sep 12, 10 11:36 AM
Well, I am another that is not able to get the DD price. This is extremely disappointing for me, cause we are in the process of moving, and this is the first time I have been able to be online in two weeks. No telling when I will have access again, and will be leaving in an hour or two, so no DD for me.

posted in Detective Agency on Jun 20, 10 9:13 AM
Is anyone playing this game? I'm stuck on the Combination mini game. I just don't get it. Found solutions online, but for some reason this puzzle was skipped. help??

posted in Detective Agency on Jun 20, 10 9:09 AM
There is also a click sound effect with the glass. The glass blinks faster and the click clicks faster the closer you are to the correct item. It took me awhile to figure this out.

posted in Detective Agency on Jun 19, 10 4:31 PM
Is anyone playing this game? I'm stuck on the Combination mini game. I just don't get it. Found solutions online, but for some reason this puzzle was skipped. help??

posted in Aveyond on May 21, 10 12:19 PM
You have to pass the test of doing a good deed and proving it at the academy before the lady on the cliff by Wildwood will join you. You will have to enter the Wildwood and take care of the Hind before you will be able to get her to join you.

posted in Laxius Force on May 13, 10 9:16 AM
Code has been corrected. Thank you BF!

posted in Laxius Force on May 13, 10 9:14 AM

posted in Laxius Force on May 13, 10 9:13 AM

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator