Posts created by Playful61

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 19, 09 9:19 AM
sharmmie wrote:hi any 1 help me im stuck on the picture with the bugs in the tree n dont what to do next any1 helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

do you have the sketch of the cardinal?
sorry, hope that wasn't a 'spoiler'

If at first you can't find the answer, try another approach! This game is wonderful in that it has some interesting quirks that aren't always straight line logical

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Sep 7, 09 3:07 PM
yes indeed, I just had to talk to him again lol

now I'm stuck trying to get into those rooms upstairs... all the doors are locked... is there some kind of code to on/off of the levers?

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Sep 7, 09 12:51 PM
I'll check that out... again? hmmmm let you know ty

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Sep 5, 09 3:14 PM
where in the mansion is the elder?

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Sep 5, 09 3:09 PM
Hi; I'm still playing lol I'm at the castle and have managed to open everything except the door from the dining hall... and the middle door on the main level...
suggestions please? what am I missing?
How do I get permission fromt the elder? where is the 'elder'?

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 4, 09 8:58 AM
OH, and Margie.... I couldn't get the walkthrough as you posted it.... google couldn't find it so is there another way in?

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 4, 09 8:56 AM
HELP me, too! The stone statue won't talk to me. Everything else works. And my computer guru just updated me a minute ago.... eeeeeeeeeek what's up doc? I mean BF?

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 16, 09 8:21 PM
Runningbear214 wrote:Need walkthru...I'm stuck on how to get the ants for Mina. Anyone help me?

You need a blade of grass to 'catch' the ants

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 16, 09 8:19 PM
gapalms wrote:How do I get the monkey's health level into the green? I fed him an orange, an egg, and the one seed that I finally managed get out of the fruit game that he plays with the girl monkey. Jeez! Any suggestions? More food locations? Or, do I have to play that game again until I get more seeds?
Thanks for any help!

Hi gapalms

There is a dead porcupine just below the windmill. Combine Grass and click on the carcass. This mini game allows you to 'catch' ants. Jep eats these ants... yummy. lol

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Jul 13, 09 7:39 AM
Hi; why not find a way to journal your progress? I keep a small notebook handy

a pen or pencil is good, too and if you lose your notebook you can use the palm of your hand... lol

have fun! it's a great game.

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Jun 16, 09 3:26 PM
agf8623 wrote:Awesome, I can't wait to see the new guide.

@Playful61
Does this happen right away or over time? The first most important thing to do is restart your computer and make sure you don't have a lot of things running in the background (tool tray especially).

If you do this and the problem persists, can you watch to see if it happens after you've been playing for a bit? You may have an outdated sound card or video card that needs a newer (free) driver. If this is the case, you can go to your sound card's website and download your new driver for free.

TY for the advice agf8623

It usually happens when I've been playing for awhile and sometimes I lose what I've done 'cause I didn't save it soon enough...

I tried to update my drivers but for some reason it didn't work so will have to get my computer doc to help me out

sure am enjoying the game, tho'

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Jun 11, 09 11:03 AM
How does one get a 'free' updated audio/video driver?
I feel really dumb

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Jun 11, 09 11:01 AM
agf8623 wrote:Awesome, I can't wait to see the new guide.

@Playful61
Does this happen right away or over time? The first most important thing to do is restart your computer and make sure you don't have a lot of things running in the background (tool tray especially).

If you do this and the problem persists, can you watch to see if it happens after you've been playing for a bit? You may have an outdated sound card or video card that needs a newer (free) driver. If this is the case, you can go to your sound card's website and download your new driver for free.

TYVM I appreciate the info - it happens after I've been playing awhile - frustrating especially if I haven't saved for awhile. I tried to update my driver but for some reason it didn't work guess i'll have to take the old laptop in for tuning

Am enjoying the play, though

posted in AGON - The London Scene on Jun 11, 09 10:54 AM
Hi Everyone;
Does anyone know the storyline? why isn't that given at the start? I don't know what the goal is?
Just curious

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Jun 8, 09 8:24 PM
Hi Everyone;
I'm getting a 'hanging script' which abruptly ends my game... and I lose whatever wasn't saved from the last 'visit'.
What does script hanging or hanging script mean and how can I fix it?
any help is most welcome

posted in Totem Tribe on May 31, 09 2:57 PM
DoobieBear wrote:Totem Tribe Walkthrough

Important Tips

The guiding stones provide tips to help you complete the puzzles and find items.

Construct buildings as close together as possible to maximize your tribe.

Research all upgrades before battle.

Use the mini-map for fast switching to other parts of the island.

Enemies are shown as red in the mini-map.

Use scouts or build towers to access as much of the map as possible, or make a note to return to the island later for hidden items.

Take your time to build a complete army before scouting the island.

There are 21 gems per level with two exceptions - Volcano Island has 20 gems and Comet Crash Site has -0-.

Whenever possible collect all the items for both the people you meet and the idols before beginning the battles, especially helpful with the battles with shades. The items the people give you are carried throughout the game. The spells are limited to the island the idol is on.

Once you complete a good deed for a person and receive a new building, you do not have to build that building. It will turn green in the mini-map and you can click on the building to research your new items without first building your own. This only applies on the island where you first receive it. Any following islands you will have to build your own.

Tetala Island

Tutorial Level - Teaches building basics and how to control scouts.(huts and scouts).

Mushroom Island

Tutorial Level - Teaches battle basics (barracks) and how to control battle units.
Random gems start.

Dolphin Island

Hi; I must be really blind, dense or both, 'cause I cannot find enough ice thingy's to activate the second idol on the first island;0

Should I start again?

Just wondering playful62

posted in Virtual Families on May 18, 09 12:18 PM
Hi; I made the mistake of praising them when they discovered the fire and now they won't pick up the key or acknowledge the door knob in the sand box.

I keep dropping them on the shed until they see the fire, but then they won't do the rest.

Any suggestions?

posted in Sea Journey on Mar 22, 09 12:08 PM
Most match 3 games I find boring, but this one has some excitement attached to it when you have to fight other ships...

I enjoy the opportunity to upgrade as well... and to play different parts ie merchant vs corsair

Thanks for bringing us the best of the best, Big Fish!

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 12, 09 9:22 AM
Grandmure wrote:I've been here for a few months, but this my first posting. All of your notes have been very helpful in selecting my next game purchases. Would someone give their opinion on whether the Syberia or Dracula series is better? Also does anyone reccommend Nancy Drew, and if so which are the best? It's so hard to tell from the little videos. Thanks in advance.[/quot

Hello; I find all these games fascinating. some of the Nancy Drew games have mini games that are frustrating to play - especially if your reflexes are 'aging'

I absolutely love the Syberia series and you don't have to be a genius to figure out the puzzles

Walkthroughs are always helpful, especially the first time you play these type of games.

If you dislike gore, the Syberia series is much more enjoyable than Dracula. And, Dracula is fun if not taken too seriously but, not for the faint of heart nor the average youngster without supervision.

Nancy is always fun to play with, but more complicated than other games.

And that's my opinion!

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 12, 09 9:19 AM
Grandmure wrote:I've been here for a few months, but this my first posting. All of your notes have been very helpful in selecting my next game purchases. Would someone give their opinion on whether the Syberia or Dracula series is better? Also does anyone reccommend Nancy Drew, and if so which are the best? It's so hard to tell from the little videos. Thanks in advance.[/quot

Hello; I find all these games fascinating. some of the Nancy Drew games have mini games that are frustrating to play - especially if your reflexes are 'aging'

I absolutely love the Syberia series and you don't have to be a genius to figure out the puzzles

Walkthroughs are always helpful, especially the first time you play these type of games.

If you dislike gore, the Syberia series is much more enjoyable than Dracula. And, Dracula is fun if not taken too seriously but, not for the faint of heart nor the average youngster without supervision.

Nancy is always fun to play with, but more complicated than other games.

And that's my opinion!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator