Posts created by maryerbe

posted in Syberia on Jan 28, 09 6:04 PM
hi paula ,that happen to me to i had to go back 3times before i saved it ,i thought it was my computer but now i know its not ,i guess we should ask BF ,if i get the answer ill let you no good luck , in the same spot to as you.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 20, 08 8:37 AM
this is for MPCOPPER .i agree with you 100%,What a great Post .thanks

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 22, 08 2:32 PM
hey glenel ,i cant find the rest of it ,can you help me with that ,thanks a mill

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 22, 08 11:29 AM
it keeps telling me the horn is missing ,any idea where i can find it ?wont let me use hint thanks

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 22, 08 10:44 AM
there is no more gun ,i only have part of a glass and part of some kind of wood or a part of horn thats on the ground ,thats all i have left to do ,im sure i did all the puzzles ,i found the cork screw ,put the beer in the bottle gave it to the ghost siting at table ,or what ever was coming out of the barrel. thanks again for your help

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 22, 08 9:55 AM
yes .you mean the guy with the big hat you have to find the dots ,and the wheel # gm. i used the gun to shoot the target ,maybe its just in the picture i just cant see it ,i clicked my **** off yesterday . thank you

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 22, 08 9:24 AM
i think have found every thing but the part of the glass,im pretty sure i played all the puzzles to ,think its my eyes i gave the grampa his bottle,?,there is a horn on the ground that i have no clue what to do with either ,thank you very much for listening

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 19, 08 6:14 AM
hi ,im in the same boat i have that top of piller also and try to place it on but nothing ,i also cut branch ,its not you were just missing some thing i guess .can some one help us please?thanks very much

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator