Posts created by Cyndo123

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 10 10:04 AM
medview2 wrote:I wonder if anyone can answer my question - The first Enlightenus was developed by Blue Tea Games. When I check their website, they don't mention "II" for this game. Was this game developed by them or is someone ripping them off?

I checked the credits on the game and it says developed by Blue Tea...

Hope this helps

Valdy wrote:SPOILER ALERT

"Some additionals:"

I forgot to ask: I, quite unexpectedly, saved the girl before I was finished with certain tasks. I still had a key, hadn't fixed the basement wires and not gotten the pulley, and still only had one ballerina and not been able to open the music box yet.

Now, since I have already saved the girl, does that mean I will be transferred back to the cemetary without finishing the other tasks or will I be able to continue in the house and finish my tasks?

Thats just where the demo ends. You have a long way to go (if you purchase) to save the girl... Its well worth it!

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Jul 29, 10 8:00 AM
I always know its a good game when i start asking myself
" do you really want to go in there?"

Great graphics.... love the music!

Well done developers!

posted in Banana Bugs on Jul 24, 10 9:47 AM
This is a very fun game! If it doesn't make you LOL or at least crack a smile.. your funny bone may be broken!

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Jul 16, 10 5:55 AM
Tried yesterday -- Bought it yesterday -- played it .... Great game!

posted in Ancient Adventures - Gift of Zeus on Jun 22, 10 8:22 AM
alilypad wrote:After each puzzle I get sent back to the main screen and have to hit play to return. Also after opening my inventory I cannot get back to the **** screen without exiting the game and hitting play again. Annoying glitch!

Are you clicking on the bag again? Thats how I got it to switch back and forth. I disliked being sent to the main screen after puzzles too.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 9:44 AM
kbarr00 wrote:Ok but I must have missed something- I did the coin puzzle but no bag of coins was added- I have gone back and looked a thousand times- suggestions? I can't pull the screenshot????

This is a glitch.... you need to start the game over....

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 9:40 AM
Same here .... i am starting to think its a glitch.........

posted in Dale Hardshovel and The Bloomstone Mystery on May 28, 10 11:43 AM
Lizzie ! What a wonderful thing for you to take on and do! As usual.. kudos to your great work and kindness.

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on May 24, 10 8:26 AM
Hi filo... The only way I could do this was catch it as it 1st came out. Also I memorized what came out right before it, so I knew when to expect it.It did take me several tries.

Good luck and your English is just fine!

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on May 21, 10 8:30 AM
This game has excellent graphics, with some creative mini games, love the animations and the sound effects (especially me, laughing out loud! ) Great job developers!

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on May 3, 10 11:21 AM
Sallyem wrote:Ahem.....what, exactly does FROG mean??? Please?

Sally

Hi Sally and welcome to the pond.

FROG = Fragmented (Hidden) Object Game, Instead of finding whole objects you find fragments of objects that have been broken up into pieces.

Hope that helps

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Apr 8, 10 10:52 AM
10 minutes till 2 bbelle... gl

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Apr 8, 10 9:39 AM
bfg Tigris ... its funny but it not my game thats doing that but my game manager... It disappears and I have to shut it down using task manager then reopen it again..

Happy gaming everyone!

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Apr 8, 10 9:35 AM
Thank -you jinocchio thats were I was stuck too!

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Apr 8, 10 9:20 AM
Hi rosana...

Your next step if i remember right... click on circle above laser beam and it will trigger a mini puzzle to shut them off..

HTH

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 10 9:48 AM
GoveGirl wrote:
grouchypants wrote:With the CE other then the S.Guide .wallpapers and such .. .Is there extra play?? I think CEs are worth it if there's extra play.

There is supposed to be. It says "Bonus Adventure" in the advertising blurb.
I cannot see anything about that under Extras though. I hope its not just an extra room to play- that would be bad to advertise that as a bonus adventure.

Hi GoveGirl,

The Bonus is not under the extras. There is another door on the left front of the manor that holds the extra play. I just happened on it (cant get in.. haven't bought yet) when I went out of game to check the extras.

HTH

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age on Mar 10, 10 10:10 AM
I haven't got a clue what I am doing... but I am having a lot of fun doing it!

Poodlebear wrote:
bootsie21 wrote:Same here poodlebear lol, I must wait til the 1st of March.

We can form a "learn to delay gratification support group"...

Where do I sign up PB?!

Great game, good graphics!

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 20, 10 6:03 AM
Purp I just posted this in another thread...

Hi val,

What I did was start at the bottom and worked the flames up till I had only the top two corners lit with the flame to the side and below lit also. Then I clicked on the 2 corner flames. It really is trial and error. You can do it!

Good-luck

And for some reason the second one was much easier.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator