Posts created by madrabbit

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 2, 14 7:41 PM
look closely at the saying in map you are trying to open THE DEVS ARE TRICKSTERS
not always is this requirement for a game in same building as quest
I KNOW one where I wasted a lot of resources doing the one I thought was it till I looked back at the request for opening it and found I needed to go into fungus hut and get one of those games to trophy 2

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 2, 14 9:55 AM
be glad (I don't know how some of you manage not to update When an update becomes available My manager will NOT let me enter game till I do Download) And yes I would too use that fungus hut while you can the new Quests are not all they are cracked up to be you get 3 for loads of flowers you have to find and a coruscating dust quest
then 10 to gather supplies needed to dispel and enter GIZMOTEK
then 55 are all the new building quests UPGRADE PLAY Upgrade again Play again
a lot of the games in buildings won't open till you reach 2nd trophy in game prior to it
so you need lots of ENERGY , MONEY and Building supplies
First building upgrade is cheap 1,500 coin but 5th one is 56,000 coin 100 of materials
and trough out you get multiple quest asking for building supplies
Don't get me wrong there may be more after the building quest but of late that is all that keeps popping up and I am not done with these quests

the new resources needed require lots of trips into higher energy maps or buying for 600 each there is no new collections for these as of yet
So stock up on your coins and energy supply

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 1, 14 9:34 PM
crystalsned wrote:I tried to find a thread to report problems, but I couldn't find it.

No, not Goblin Village. I need to go to Coral Cove.

In the quest the areas are misnamed and mis-flagged
its

Visit Dawn shadow Lake
Visit Coral Cove ......... this should be Apricus plaza
Visit Apricus Plaza....... This one should be Gnome Village

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 1, 14 9:27 PM
no nothing wrong after coruscating dust there will be more don't worry
Also some quests do not open till you've reached a certain level so depending oon your level in game you may be waiting awhile
in any case there will be more there the quests to get into Gizmotek and once in there, you will have four -5 at one time just make sure you have plunty of coins and building supplies
Also try to slow down take time to do mini games and other maps Exspecially after opening Gizmotek ( all the resources for new mini games will be available in maps at this point) and you will need a lot of them ALL are located in maps like Stone circle , Gnome village and glitter stone mine

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 1, 14 11:51 AM
ChestnutHeights wrote:
NoFishToday wrote:Maybe I'm missing something here. I got no energy from playing Fungus Hut, just coin and experience. It takes my energy almost 4 days to recharge. Unless of course you are talking about leveling up faster with the experience gained to refill your energy bar, which of course now takes forever and a day since they have quadrupled the energy to level up.

Yes, I think the implication was for the experience upgrades because it helped you level up faster. At least, that's what I was referring to.

And that brings it back to why decrease coins? Why not decrease Xp Earned?
if experience gained was letting us level up to fast then the easiest solution should of bean to reduce experience points earned in all games and maps not the COINS only in one game

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 1, 14 10:41 AM
NoFishToday wrote:Maybe I'm missing something here. I got no energy from playing Fungus Hut, just coin and experience. It takes my energy almost 4 days to recharge. Unless of course you are talking about leveling up faster with the experience gained to refill your energy bar, which of course now takes forever and a day since they have quadrupled the energy to level up.

I agree where is the energy gained unless you mean the use of coins to buy sandwiches which yes I did do but I also spread that money out to boost Collections, Mini game Resources, and back up of coins
now with the decrease in coins you loose the op to stretch your coins that much
and MANY others have stated it before why you Mouser do not seam to see it ALL other Mini-games within this game Give you a negative balance you spend more (Double) what you gain back If this were real life all those businesses would have gone Bankrupt within first week

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 31, 14 11:36 PM
[quote=mouser9169

That said the "real issue" of fungus hut was the dramatic infinite loop. They've kept XP gain the same, but raised totals needed to level, so you can look at that as an effective drop if you want. The golbins though can be directly converted into energy via salmon sandwiches. You could regenerate forty energy every five minutes easy by playing tri peaks. The game is balanced around one.]

TO MOUSER9169
if it was the fact of balancing or XP we gained in that game why not drop XP payout and leave coins
NO XP stayed same coins dropped
As for the XP needed to level up that was changed 2 months ago not with this newest update and yes it was changed because people were getting to final level too fast and it WAS a glitch that needed fixed it was not caused of this game it was how xp needed was resetting to level 1 stats after level 50
And as far as having nothing to do because supposable move through quest too fast that's BS I for one and I know many others do too its bean posted before we slow down play of quest by not doing them all at once we break them up by playing other maps and minigames we set Goals for our selves such as reaching 50 of every collectable allowed or once you gain that goal you raise the bar to 70 of everything or maybe a goal for a set number of coins in bank to have on hand if needed for next update quest or buying something from auctions

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 31, 14 10:51 PM
mouser9169 wrote:If you want to increase max energy, go all the way and buy the 100 item. By far the most cost effective of the bunch. I've gotten two so far and am working on my third. I'm closing in on level 50 and have almost 1000 energy.

For refilling energy you can't beat the salmon sandwiches. Even with the lower payouts now you can crank out enough golbins to fill your bar, or at least enough to work on some scenes.

yah this is good too if all your looking to do is increase energy bar fast and reduce amount of times you have a completely filled energy bar
with these types of purchases I find it is more economically feasible to buy 5 of the nectars @35 each = 175 25 less then cost of 2 the parfaits
you get 100 extra energies and 5 full bar refills to play with as apposed to 2 refills for 25 more yah you loose the extra 100 energies but what good are they really when it takes that much longer or that much more sandwiches to refill later
what I like best is soup it may not give me any extra energy slots but it refills you to max bar and her again you get 5 full bar refills for the price of one refill+100 energy slots

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 31, 14 7:45 PM
west644 wrote:Thank you all so much for your input. I just could not get my head around paying 25 diamonds for +30 energy, when for 6 diamonds I get +60 energy. At least I know now to avoid buying those items!

To clarify this
These Refill energy slots already have They do not Add to max energy
1) potion @ 300coins = 10 energies refilled
2) olives @ 600 coins 20 energy slots refilled
3) Sandwiches @ 1,000 coin = 40 refilled
4) Nibbles Cheese @ 6 Diamonds = 60 refilled
5) Stew @ 18 Diamonds =100 energy slots refilled
6)Honey glazed Roast @25 diamonds =200 Energy slots refilled
7) the Soup @20 Diamonds = refill of entire energy bar you have (rather it is only 50 or 50,000) this is by far the best for the cost

THESE are A Waste of time and money DO not Buy

10 diamonds for milkshake Only adds 5 empty slots to your energy bar max And does NOT refill anything

100,000 coins for Smoothie give 10 EMPTY energy slots and again does NOT refill anything

Moon Nectar @ 35 Diamonds is most popular for Refilling energy bar and Adding 20 more FILLED Energy slots to your energy bar

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 31, 14 5:20 PM
ChestnutHeights wrote:For me, it's about the using the forums against the players.

As I understand it, the forums are a place for us to share our strategies, thoughts, successes and warn other of glitches, bugs, etc..

The use of the level 1 Fungus Hut was not known until someone posted it.

Why did they post? Because others were struggling and getting frustrated with the cost of upgrading buildings, giving "donations" in quests-- being at a standstill in the game ---- resulting in many wanting to give up on the game.

The revelation that playing the Fungus Hut along with the use of the "special" could in fact help many continue playing the game.. upgrade buildings, buy sandwiches for energy.. resulted in HELPING the game by giving people way in which to continue playing.

After all, how fun is a game if you have to wait 3 days or more for your energy to refill?

Now with the removal of the payout-- using the forum to post tips has become a weapon to use against players.

How many more tips and tricks do you think will be openly posted now? What will happen if they are? Will those be taken away as well?

Shame on both BFG and BZ for using this forum in such a manner.

Thumbs up to you ChestnutHeights well put

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 31, 14 4:26 PM
NoFishToday wrote:While auctions may be a viable route for some, for me there is just no interest in it. I've seen the 100,000 coruscating dust and other ridiculous prices and yes, I could sell, but then couldn't afford to buy if I needed something. Just my opinion, I know some love the auctions and I tried it out in the beginning, only to find that in trying to help new players my items were being snatched up and relisted at higher prices by resellers. To each his own, but again, not for me.

I so agree with this when my son was playing before he gave up due to having to start from scratch 2 times since he started ( by the way this is fifth time I have played because of same glitches he ran into that reset my game to level one)
I was trying to help him out even by selling stuff at high prices By giving him coins to buy them up only to have them snatched up from auction within seconds of posting and finding shortly later that same person who jacked our Item was selling it for 3-4xs more then we did
and yes I saw the prices of 100thousand -400thousand for coruscating Dust and other Items
and on very rare Items I do not chance it 1 I am NOT a gambling person 2 what if I find later I need it I would not beable to afford to buy it back
so all I auction are items I know I can find again in maps which means I can not charge fairly the prices you are suggesting selling any Item for more then 1000 coins is unfair to other players that Play fair

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 31, 14 2:08 PM
yes I use auction too but the problem is unless you sell items you really need you get them back Items that are harder to get or are used to obtain FOODs or EX points will sell but I am using my Food COLLECTIONS just as fast as I gain them

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 31, 14 12:34 PM
I also agree but think it unfair to blame all this on BZ
AS BFG has more control over bank
it is BFG that comes up on your bank statements it is they who take the money for in game purchases they who have access to change those prices ad the bank within the game
and they who hold their giant sledgehammer over the developers (do what we say or loose owe partnership)

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 31, 14 11:54 AM
No one seam to see the bigger picture here
As I stated I and many others can not get into bank (I use to be able too and spent any where from 20-50 dollars per month on bank)
as of june no can do
bank will not let me get in to buy

so my only option for food sources is sandwiches olive and potion
with fungus hut I was able to purchase these things to give me anough energies to play several map scenes
I LOVE the MAPS and finding the items THATS WHAT DREW ME to this game I LOVE HIDDEN OBJECT QUESTS
but with the increase in experience needed to have bar refilled by leveling up (which I fully Understand the reason behind it) IT means less opportunity to go into maps IF YOU DO NOT BUY FOOD ITEMS using coins in mini-games

I Want to play maps as often as I can NOT have to wait for 2-3 days just to play maps 5-6 times about 10 minute worth of play

SO the decrease in coins received for Fungus HUT is a REAL BLOW TO those of us who can not access bank and want to play maps more often

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 31, 14 11:49 AM
No one seam to see the bigger picture here
As I stated I and many others can not get into bank (I use to be able too and spent any where from 20-50 dollars per month on bank)
as of june no can do
bank will not let me get in to buy

so my only option for food sources is sandwiches olive and potion
with fungus hut I was able to purchase these things to give me anough energies to play several map scenes
I LOVE the MAPS and finding the items THATS WHAT DREW ME to this game I LOVE HIDDEN OBJECT QUESTS
but with the increase in experience needed to have bar refilled by leveling up (which I fully Understand the reason behind it) IT means less opportunity to go into maps IF YOU DO NOT BUY FOOD ITEMS using coins in mini-games

I Want to play maps as often as I can NOT have to wait for 2-3 days just to play maps 5-6 times about 10 minute worth of play

SO the decrease in coins received for Fungus HUT is a REAL BLOW TO those of us who can not access bank and want to play maps more often

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 30, 14 5:57 PM
I'm not sure I understand this post right but what I gathered people are playing maps at the lower level energy cost being asked for
I am guessing mind you that this is not an all around glitch as I am still required to use 150 for druids hut 60 for Ancient pond and so far when I enter the maps
All my maps still show the correct amount of trophies I have gained per map some at trophy 5 others at 4 or 3 and the proper amounts of energy needed for that level
the only thing I did see wrong was the achievements for these trophies having gone from 99/103 or what ever it was to reach 26 diamonds to 0/5 for 1 diamond

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 30, 14 8:15 AM
sir_vival wrote:At BFG and BZ.
Before using a term, you should know what it means. Any Wikipedia would have trained your brain.
Every wiki would tell you who cheats, when gamers trust in rules and rewards and those are changed to the benefit of the developers.
You should excuse yourself to every gamer calling him a cheater, who simply used the system of rewards implemented in a game.
Btw. this wasn't an exploit, it was named as such.

Greetings
SirVival

Well said SirVival
I agree this was not an exploit or a cheat it was brought to everyone's attention long ago when game was first introduced to game and other players mentioned the great benefit provided by this Mini game to newer players showing how they could get the needed Bolgins required for game
No where within those posts or newsletters from BZ or BFG was it said that this was a mistake (or Glitch) nor was there any effort till now to send the fix
this mini game was introduced to us in February if it was a glitch developers should have made the fix in February or at least let us know it was a glitch back then so we would have bean prepared for this major change and not have made the statement that we were using it to cheat
so MOUSER9169 you need to step back and stop faulting us the players as BFG and BZ are doing and look to older post and gain some knowledge before you start criticizing the rest of us

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 30, 14 3:39 AM
Luckypool wrote:Hmmm, maybe they should think about describing this game a little more fairly. Free to Play does seem to be stretching it after the latest squeeze in income (Fungus Hut). I think PayAsYouPlay would be a much fairer description and would stop all the outrage.

As a matter of interest can someone cut and paste up where we were called Cheaters? That definitely needs to be revoked if that was actually put.

here you go direct from the mouth of monika at BZ forum under post Titled "Fungus HUT #1 GAME PAYOUT"
Hi Unfortunately I have to confirm that the payout was indeed changed in the latest update. We received instructions from BFG to balance the rewards since players have been using this minigame to cheat for more bolgins. :o

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 30, 14 3:07 AM
Japan85 wrote:And what about the younger players? My nephew and few his friends also play AK. They are 14 years old, so it's just kids. They don't working, so don't have their own money, that could spend for buying coins in the game. Free To Play means FREE TO PLAY, and players shouldn't be forced in that way to spend real cash. AK is a good game for younger players, cause is a little brain-testing and not full of blood and gore.
But.. Who cares? $$$ rules this all business.

I Agree with you too here it was a great game for younger kids as well No blood and lots of brain power
however Kids don't work they don't have big incomes if anything all they have is small allowances for god grades or chores around house or maybe a birthday gift. its not fair to have them spend all that on a game when they could save it for collage or something they may really want or need.

it also is great for boys or girls in that its not quite like the other chapters of AK where you have to play as a Princess you can be anyone male or female and be proud to show off your progress to friends with out them calling you sissy or gay for playing a girls game (my son went through that though he still loves the ak series he no longer shows his friends he plays them)

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 30, 14 2:57 AM
I agree with you too No Fish Today with all that you said
and mostly about the FTP tittle for game it should read PAYG 0r PTP (Pay As you Go 0r Pay to Play) cause they seam to want players to pay in order to advance in game And basically with all these changes to game are forcing that on to players
the increase in diamonds needed the increase in energies required for each map the cost of building upgrades and resources if we can't earn enough in mini games we are forced (if able to get into bank) to BUY with real hard earn cash to get from bank
the refill rate being so slow the Pegacorn costing 146 diamonds the foods costing coins and the better foods costing diamonds
And now all these new quests requiring so much energy to complete forcing players to buy more foods leaves you with less to do upgrades and pay characters when they ask or to afford resources for new mini-games that will inevitably have quests requiring you to play with no collectable items to help you obtain these resources

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator