Posts created by bootsky

posted in World's Greatest Places Mahjong on Jun 6, 11 8:01 AM
Oh BTW Dragonlady was that Australian Football you were watching the other day I used to love watching that didn't understand it but it was very entertaining
boots

posted in World's Greatest Places Mahjong on Jun 6, 11 7:59 AM
I planted my plants & if I do say so myself they look bloomin' (no pun intended) marvelous. Finally got some English Lavender & some lovely pink carnations
@Kel it was more like Plants vs Bees they were all over them couldn't wait for me to get them in
Where's shadow haven't seen her around much the past coupla days?
Are you alright shadow?
boots

posted in World's Greatest Places Mahjong on Jun 6, 11 6:11 AM
there must be a lot of work getting done today 'cos the chat rooms are pretty quiet.
BBL...must go plant these plants, I know I've said that 100 times this time it really MUST GET DONE!!!
boots

posted in World's Greatest Places Mahjong on Jun 6, 11 6:03 AM
I forgot about the Rainbow Webs they were great fun & all those types of games have interesting artwork...Japanesey/chinese very tasteful
boots

posted in World's Greatest Places Mahjong on Jun 6, 11 4:59 AM
time for brekkie BBL
boots

posted in World's Greatest Places Mahjong on Jun 6, 11 4:55 AM
I liked Mahjong Quest, it's about a young boy who has to rid his town of evil.
The one Kel mentioned Mahjong Escape ancient China is good too I have that one too.
There are sequels to these 2 too but I couldn't find their names in my purchase history been too long since I played them
boots

Hey purr thang have you been WELCOMED to the pond, I believe we have spoken before

Thanks for your comments Frogmort . I too really like this type of SG I found it much "cleaner" like you said you only read the the task at hand. I found it a lot easier

posted in Heroes of Hellas on Jun 6, 11 4:34 AM
OOOPPPSSS, sorry disneygirl, It's 7 Wonders of the World &7Wonders of the World 2. the 7 is important when you're looking for the game 'cos it's at the top of the list not the bottom
boots

posted in World's Greatest Places Mahjong on Jun 6, 11 4:29 AM
good morning all ...WELCOME to the Pond bungweasel .
Gee I went through the mahjong phase, bought quite a few but unless they have a decent story I wouldn't buy anymore.

I see poor shadow is still a flounder! Hope she morph soon so we can PARTY on the reef
see you in a bit, got to correct something I told a newbie yesterday
boots

Kelvarda wrote:
bootsky wrote:Just thought I'd bring this back out front as there still seems to be problems. I figured everyone would have downloaded the update
boots

I haven't downloaded the update because I never had a problem with the original game. But I do agree that there still seems to be some 'confusion' as how to use the SG coupled with the Map in the Journal

Kel

Trust you to bring up the map, thanks tho' 'cos I do forget about that I should've started this game again instead of that addictive one ajuma got us hooked on!! LMAO, boots

posted in Heroes of Hellas on Jun 5, 11 10:30 AM
Kelvarda wrote:Hi disneygirl - welcome to the forums

I checked out Heroes of Hellas - but didn't like it much. I really like Call of Atlantis though

Hi boots - I seem to be going the other way! Looking for M3's instead of H0GS
Just demo'd Emerald Tale!! I'm hooked

Kel

ajuma got me hooked on that one I bought with my May coupon. It's just so cute

Sorry disneygirl I meant to WELCOME YOU to where are my manners?

Just thought I'd bring this back out front as there still seems to be problems. I figured everyone would have downloaded the update
boots

posted in Heroes of Hellas on Jun 5, 11 10:15 AM
You've posted twice I answered on the other one
enjoy your games, boots

posted in Heroes of Hellas on Jun 5, 11 10:13 AM
There is Heroes of Hellas 2. I would think you may like Wonders of the World & Wonders of the World 2. I have these games & played them a lot 'til I got hooked on HOG & IHOG's
You can also go to the downloads, match 3 & peruse there if I remember correctly if you pass your cursor over you get a tiny pix & you can always just try the demos.
Hope this helps, boots

posted in Vampire Mansion: A Linda Hyde Mystery on Jun 5, 11 7:09 AM
Hi again ,delicious breakfast.
Well after all the reviews I definitely won't bother with this game. Will however, give Emerald Tale a go.
It's a beautiful day here after that terrible storm yesterday so I think I'll do some planting later just want it to warm up a tad first.
So pleased to see Peglegan back online
It's wonderful news about Sidekick too .
@shadow: Did you ever find out how long you would be a flounder? It would seem to me you'll have to wait 'til 2500posts (that's about 500 posts for a flounder) you're near the end, maybe I'll be waiting with bated breath now
boots

posted in Vampire Mansion: A Linda Hyde Mystery on Jun 5, 11 4:28 AM
Hi everyone, I'm going out for breakfast so I'm just stopping by to say hi & bye ...& I don't think I'll even bother downloading this game
see you later to chat
boots

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 4, 11 5:50 PM
TigerJo714 wrote:I was so happy to morph into this cute lobster that I'm almost afraid to post too much lol. BFG website wasnt working 4 me all day; by the time I got to laugh out my nose (seriously but ewwwww), bootsky had already morphed to Guppy.

Guess I'll either have to just lurk or loose my lobster soon. lol. happy gaming ev1 and ty for all those M3 suggestion. Love lost in reefs myself.

I've taken to replaying old CE's during these thirsty times. Hey BFG we fishies need new water LOL.

You're ok you have 17 to go!! I won't let them put you in a pot
like a puny guppy can fight off anything BUT I'll try...I'll put on my game face
boots

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 4, 11 2:24 PM
Good night all
boots

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 4, 11 11:09 AM
GeckoFriend wrote:
Kelvarda wrote:@ geckofriend and bella

You were so right about Cave Quest - having a lot of fun with this one. So much I forgot I was playing a demo!!

Kel

I'm glad you liked it. It's the only M3 I have purchased from Big Fish and only the second one ever purchased.

If tomorrows game is not of interest I think I will give this a try, sounds good, been a long time since I played & enjoyed a Match3
Seems its been left to me to turn out the light in here again (click) I'm going to sit on the deck with a & friends
Have a HAPPY NIGHT
boots

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 4, 11 10:27 AM
shadowfax44 wrote:
peglegann wrote:
Kelvarda wrote:@ bootsky - erm! some other 'friends' are looking for you in CCC!!
Kel

bootsky!! Don't go it is a trap! Naughty kelv LOL!

{adjusting lobster bib} Oh Peglegann, you are a little suspicious, aren't you?
It's okay bootsky... we are waiting for you in the CCC.

HAHAHA, i hid sooo well you didn't find me
boots

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator