Posts created by kelsie2

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on Nov 19, 11 9:46 AM
Hi.. well i have almost finished demo and apart from a couple of tech glitches ( Screen going blank an and then something telling me to check objectives ) these did not spoil my enjoyment.. I am not sure if it will be as good as the first two but I love the pop up, the interaction with the pictures, and the overall magical quality intrigues me..maybe because I am an artist I see more into this game .. it is a great game , bright ,cheerfull and fun to play a buy for me !!! But I will have to wait until beginning Dec.. as my punchcard is full ......I hope I can wait !!

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on Nov 9, 11 8:10 AM
OOPS meant BFG !!!!

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on Nov 9, 11 8:08 AM
With a little help from BFG Hondo with "The Scrolls" I made it to the end . What a great game !!! So different from the asylums , haunted houses ,missing brothers and general doom and gloom ! This game was fun made me laugh and also use my brain !!!Sorry it had to end ...MORE LIKE THIS PLEASE .... Games should be fun and I have had not had a laugh from many of the recent offerings even though they have been good games Thanks Devs and GFG

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on Nov 6, 11 10:11 PM
Hi Hondo.. heck I feel stupid !! yes I now see the arrows.... tried it ...it works..
Late in checking posts as I had given up this game and got involved in others. I will now get back to it...
Thanks BF you have never left me stranded !!!!!

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on Oct 28, 11 10:21 AM
Played demo for about 15 mins.. I think I like this one !!! Enjoyed the other echoes and agree that this is looking to be the best .going to use the Spooky Coupon right now thanks Big Fish I was needing something to get my" teeth into" I will get back when game is done

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on Oct 26, 11 11:31 AM
Great game , do not know if any mac users have had problems with chap 7 The Gunner... I cannot get the scrolls to go in the frame.. I can only get the saw to move, but cannot complete the level until I can move the scrolls !! Help I do want to continue with the game, never been stuck before !!! do I have to re install ? .. I hope not ,
I am using a MacBook anyone with this problem?

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet on Oct 18, 11 11:38 PM
Just finished demo I think this game has the makings of a good one, but I got stuck in the Garden ran out of hints , and decided not to bother, I am looking for a game that is different and a little more challenging I think this would be for me except for impossible to find hidden objects even with the hint I had a hard time !!
Wish I had played in casual mode...I am not sure whether to buy or not I have half an hour to make up my mind ! Going to check mac reveiws !!!

posted in Royal Trouble on Oct 5, 11 1:09 PM
Bought this as a DD It is fun makes me laugh at the "Royals" antics..
Hint system is too tempting to make things easy !!!!
Yes this game is a real lighthearted bright and cheerful way to fill in some free time..Makes a change from all the ghouls and blood and darkness that is the content of many games now..Lots of dialogue but it is humorous !!!
Well worth the Daily double and the $1 donation from BF to Cancer relief...

posted in F.A.C.E.S. on Aug 28, 11 12:56 PM
Yes an interesting game , no glitches, that I noticed anyway,.. The hint system was useless, most of the time, but it did not spoil my enjoyment, as the game was not difficult , and I do like to use the grey cells sometimes !!!
I thought this was a long game, as I did waste a lot of time going up and down in the elevator !!! Do the developers omit maps to stretch the game time ? But I always seem to take longer than most as I read everything and enjoy the graphics..
Everyone is right about the ending it left me feeling a bit cheated, but then .. I cannot wait for the sequel !!!!!
Five stars( I cannot find a star icon with a smiley face)

posted in Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale on Aug 27, 11 10:27 AM
Hi lavendar 101. YEEES I agree Same old same old.. I have one free game left this month and then I will fill my punchcard .I am having a hard time trying to find a game that yells" buy me now".. this Nightingale thing was ok .. But......
I did enjoy the Millennium series .. a liitle bit different !!Listen in devs.. games are getting BOOOOring .

posted in Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale on Aug 27, 11 10:21 AM
Lavender101 wrote:
gjnashif wrote:Dont' you just get tired of the same old game, the same grandpa and granddaughter scenerios, and the same ghosts and ghouls, oh but it does have a different name? And the characters names have changed to make it seem like a different game.

These games are what we would call "formula" the same games just with different settings and they are getting boring. I only tried the demo, but my judgment is not based on gameplay, it is based on creativity, and this has none. Just sit back, and click on where the sparkles take you. No need to think?

I think we have reached the saturation point on these games, and there needs to be something new, even a grandson, would change the formula somewhat, maybe they should come out with a game that is an RPG game with hidden object elements?

One more thought...Ever wonder what they have against us guys, just because supposedly 70 percent of gameplayers are ladies it does not mean they every hero has to be one too....what happened to the good old fashioned guy hero...LOL.... anyway so much for this rant, when something new and different comes along let me know..... at least that is one man's opinion....

--gnashif

Well said! I've been burned out on the "formula" games for at least a year now.

posted in Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace on Aug 24, 11 11:40 AM
Yes great great.. I am bored with all the asylum, spooks, tortures etc... Not too many Hog scenes but the objects were very cleverly hidden and not the usual junk piles !! Did not like the comp. generated graphics at the onset but they grew on me they were so clever !! stars to developers !!
Also enjoyed the emerald curse... cannot wait for the sequal.. More like this please BF.

posted in Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge on Aug 23, 11 3:02 PM
same problem with stamp not responding Therefore I cannot continue the demo,
Was not sure anyway if I really liked the game, but am getting desperate to spend an expiring credit as someone said previously !!! I do not seem to find a game that
says " Must Have "

posted in Mystic Gallery on Aug 16, 11 12:15 PM
saw this game on my daily bf newsletter thought it was a new game.. I guess new to mac!.. being an artist trying to make a living with my paintingsI thought this might be fun to try. OMG its awful !!! Sorry guys finished demo .. Maybe there is more to
the game the the demo ..Sorry bf ..sorry devs.. not for me

posted in Sinister City on Aug 16, 11 1:03 AM
I agree the walking characters are annoying I click on something and there is this figure stuck in time !!!
I have played both" Millennium Secrets".. Really great.. so I got this on demo.. I have not finished my hour yet.. but I do not think I will rush to buy it...Found I had to do too much random clicking.. got fed up and kept getting hints... maybe this would be a good one for a dd !!

posted in Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace on Aug 15, 11 1:08 PM
Hi Technocratee.. Just finished Millennium secrets emerald curse ..loved it!!!.
It is a better game, bit more tricky as you have to earn hints.. but you still get enough
I am finding this one a bit boring and not as slick.. maybe I have had enough for tonight !!
I shall continue playing tomorrow

posted in Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse on Aug 15, 11 11:35 AM
Bought this one because I enjoyed the demo for the sequel wanted to play this first .After I had got used to the "Eyes" and the moving teeth it was a great game .. held my interest, as I am getting bored with the latest hogs.. Loads of stars for the storyline graphics etc. congrats to developers.. I am now going to get sunk into Millennium secrets 2
Thanks Big fish.. until now I was having trouble spending my credits !!!

posted in Agatha Christie: Peril at End House on Aug 10, 11 8:08 AM
Great game ,puzzles that related to the story !!!
Hidden objects not too easy to find I had to really search sometimes...
I do not usually like timed games but there was enough time allowed but not too much ..enough to keep me alert !!! I also like the five hints instead of unlimited ,I find that with the games now it is soo easy just to click on the hint button instead of searching for the ****,s Yes I do like this" Madam Fate" style of games .. OK I am old fashioned !!!! Can we have more like this please

posted in Cave Quest on Jul 20, 11 1:17 PM
Yes Rye I agree I keep a couple of match three games to play when I have a few spare minutes as I also get bored with them after a few rounds.. but this was different and I have played it to the end I will now play again with the timer more M3 like this please thanks devs

posted in Lost in the City: Post Scriptum on Jul 17, 11 7:17 AM
Ok the graphics were not that great but I liked the simplicity of them, the storyline kept me interested I was not bored once.. nor did I skip the story like I sometimes do...
thought this one better than first , Bought without the demo on a DD.....
Great Value I would have paid full price.. this has kept me happy for hours !!! I also thought the "Rewards" thing was superfluous..did not see the point or meaning !!!
Roll out number three !! Thanks developers and BF free lesson in Russian !!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator