Posts created by Akaabbey

trolde wrote:Hi i have play the came to the place where you put the figure in, and try to go feather with the map, but the game frezing and have to delete and when i do that there are a block coming up say : lua/herbarium, lua52; attempt to get lenght of field 't_obj(a nil value) : i havent any ide of what this mean and try to reinstall the game but the same happend has anyone seen this before i be glad to here what to do. Nice day to all

I haven't had any problems until today, I get the same error message.

posted in Lost Lands: Dark Overlord Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 14 12:56 AM
Thanks Valdy,

I was just d/l'ing the demo as didn't see anything posted yet, sounds like a good one!

Abbey

posted in Fatal Passion: Art Prison Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 14 4:30 AM
LOL JTF that was a great laugh early in the morning (think I needed one) I didn't even notice but I love everything you write about games!

Abbey

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 14 5:10 PM
Thank you Tiger, I kept on playing and was almost 2 hours before I got it!

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 14 3:22 PM
It says don't skip the intro or voiceovers in the *Demo* What if you didn't play the demo and just bought the game?

Abbey

Thank you SO much...that was driving me nuts!

Are the souvenirs in the main game play? I finished the game then restarted to collect them and have yet to see the first 2?

Abbey

On the table to the right

It is in your journal

jaylake wrote:I am not saying it will work for you, but I exited the game completely then went back in and entered the dice as per the strategy guide and hey presto it worked. Do not know why.

Thanks that worked for me....I should have thought of that after the door maze one

Abbey

I was also having problems with the door maze...I exited the game and restarted and door popped open. Hope that helps.

Abbey

Game will not play, after loading it goes back to the BF game menu and says Thank You for playing

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 20, 13 3:29 PM
Thank you, Thank you!!!!!

Abbey

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 18, 13 2:05 PM
Thanks Audrey!!!

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Oct 26, 13 12:33 AM
Thank you! After hours I finally got it!

Abbey

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Oct 25, 13 3:19 PM
Thanks...took forever but got it!

Abbey

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Oct 25, 13 2:08 PM
Thanks badgerfann!! I finally got it!

Abbey

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Oct 24, 13 1:56 PM
Thanks!!!

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Oct 22, 13 12:04 PM
Thank You!

posted in Monument Builders: Notre Dame on Oct 4, 13 3:11 PM
Thanks Audrey!!! That worked great!

Abbey

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator