Posts created by sparkers2005

my cursor is floating. can this be fixed?

posted in The Dragon Dance on Nov 30, 10 3:29 PM
SPOILER ALERT this such a crappy game. only played 10 minutes of demo. couldn't stand anymore. i'm sure there are some fishies who will like it but i didn't.

i am stuck on the cannons. i've tried everything the walk-thru told me to do but nothing. can someone help me??????? it is so frustrating to be so close to the end of game and get completely stuck. please i need help???

i am stuck at the cannons. tried everything walk-thru said but nothing. can someone please help me??? to get this far in the game and can't proceed is very frustrating.

i don't know if a tech problem or it's just me. i can't get the screwdriver to remove screws on side of piano panel. did anyone get past that panel on piano? if so how did you do it?

i can.t get the screwdriver to work on side of piano. i need help

while i was playing the demo, i really thought i didn't care for the game. the live people and all. but i bought the game anyway just because i have all of the rest of MCF games. i'm so glad i bought it because the further you get into the game the better it gets. so fishies those who didn't like it give it a chance like i did. i think you will be surprised. i have a feeling this is gonna be a long game. the longer the better. RTR is still my favorite though. i still play RTR over and over just to beat my previous times. well thats my 2 cents. enjoy 13th SKULL

i love these kind of games but will wait for SE to purchase it. CE games will take us to the poor house. i was reviewing my purchases the other day and i've spent well over $700.00 since i joined BF over 5 years ago.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Nov 13, 10 2:58 PM
i loved this game. glad i waited for SE cause you really don't need a lot of help. hint gves you alot of info. plus it is a long game which i like. have fun with this one fishies.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Nov 12, 10 5:50 PM
i just finished the se no problems here. glad i waited for se instead of purchasing ce. game was easy hints told you alot of things to do. loved the game lasted a long time.

LOVED THIS GAME however the deeper i got into the game the more it reminded me of RTR. which is great because RTR is my favorite game of all time. waiting for new MCF game which i have a feeling is coming soon. can they outdo DIRE GROVE and RETURN TO RAVENHURST? i hope so. enjoy fishies.

posted in Jane Croft: The Baker Street Murder on Nov 7, 10 4:11 PM
very boring. no buy here

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 4, 10 5:03 PM
FINALLY! AGREAT GAME. LOVED IT. lots of variety. bought it b4 demo was finished. have fun with this one fishies

posted in King Arthur on Sep 26, 10 12:45 PM
this one is a BIG STINKER no buy here

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Sep 24, 10 5:09 PM
GREAT GAME!!!!!!! says to be continued can't wait for the next one. enjoy fishies well worth every penny it took to purchase this game!!!!!

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 7, 10 1:57 PM
i finished the 4 seasons backdrops. now i need to go to 2nd fold up screen. but when i try to go there the games ends itself on it's own. i tried the dxdiag run but that didn't help. uninstalled game and re-instralled no help there. i'm really getting irritated to get that far in game but can't finish it. when you pay for a game, you expect it to work.

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 2, 10 4:20 AM
this game stinks. very annoying.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Jul 29, 10 9:30 AM
yeah finally a good game! will definitely buy this one!

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Jul 21, 10 3:27 PM
how do you get to secret missions? i've completed game, more than 150 stars and more than 50.000 points. please need help!!!!

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Apr 8, 10 6:51 AM
i am in room with dragon. i can't find sparkles. i've tried the skull bot nothing happens.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator