Posts created by chipper23

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 14 9:04 AM
I tried to get in this morning ..Still a no go..

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 14 8:57 AM
janemc99 wrote:
tribrach wrote:So much for the update solving all our problems...I installed & played to see if everything was o.k.....& for about 20 minutes ( apart from the "sticky' curser, which I'm getting used to! ) all went well THEN came a new but very annoying message;
"Unfortunately, we found a problem with your save. The query has been sent & the problem will be fixed.Please note that fixing this problem might take a considerable amount of time. Please try to launch the game later".

So, once more, in my case anyway, a so called update is causing problems & I'm wondering what Elephant Games mean by "a considerable amount of time"
I also got the "unable to connect to server" thrown in for good measure, just to add insult to injury....because there was absolutely nothing wrong with my internet connection ame problem with my game

Guess I'll try again tomorrow, although I won't be holding my breath...but to all those who are having better luck than me, enjoy

I am having the same problem and like you I hope they get it fixed fast,I am not amused

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 14 1:04 PM
catfrog wrote:For those having the problem with save issue, does this affect all levels? I'm Lvl 16 and afraid to open the game now
I don't know...I was at level 18 and was locked out of the game...Guess I will stay locked out for awhile longer..You might be OK

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 14 12:52 PM
harrysbag wrote:Having same problem, been told that save is a problem and that it could take ""some time"" to sort out
Yes same thing here..Problem with your save...It may take some time to fix..Very disappointing.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 8, 14 12:35 PM
temp_89120 wrote:level 29
PC none-touch

10:10am PST access violation write. visiting neighbors, after Next, during Loading...
10:17am PST access violation write. visiting neighbors, after Next, during Loading...

10:52am PST no further problems
The same thing is happening to me..I have been locked up 3 X in the last hour and then get the access violation notice. I thought it was my computer but came here to see if anyone was having the same issue.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 4, 14 4:24 PM
It's the Ghosts of Valentine's Day that has come back to haunt us on Fat Tuesday lol...You are logged in on another device ..I'm not..But Oh Well.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 4, 14 4:16 PM
Same thing happening to me..Been thrown off 4X in the last 5 minutes..You are logged in on another device..Exactly what happened on Valentine's Day,..when we had the free energy.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 14 1:59 PM
Well after playing for several weeks,I got the dreaded Midnight Castle Exe message today...I want to say a special thank you to some of my regular "gifters"..Azriel The Cat,Ashari,Miha,Sandham, Freya,Quinela Brommi,Ashari,Betsie and so many other kind and generous players...My name is Terri #31324 and I am on level 18. Please do not gift me as I will no longer be able to receive or re-gift..Like so many other players, I hope we will have a fix or an update soon.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 14, 14 5:26 PM
Anpunefru1 wrote:Okay i gave up as i can not get in the game anymore and if i can right at the start of the first or the second game it acts up so there is no fun anymore. I go and do something else for now, hopefully tomorrow at least i can play normal again...
I can't get on now either just kicks me out..This is so disappointing..Guess I'll try later.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 14, 14 3:01 PM
Anpunefru1 wrote:Yep, i keep exiting and restarting over and over again....getting a little frustrating. And i thought having a lovely evening of playing as with the free energyless playing...
I think i try for a little while longer than just give in and log off...
Yep. me too..Works for awhile after re-starting then I get the boot..I am just about a half an hour away from a new area opening up..I sure don't want to miss a minute of building and "free energy"..lol

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 14, 14 1:43 PM
Same thing happening to me and I don't have a different device..I am new to this game and was playing when this popped up..This is a free energy day and I want to play.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 14 5:44 PM
I just received a gift from someone and I hit the pick-up all gifts instead of just clicking the gift..I use the name Terri # 31324 and I am on level 18..Also, thank you to all the generous players that have gifted items and made this game much easier to play..

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 14 7:17 PM
Valdy wrote:No to both questions. You stop at level 18, and when you have finished all the quests available and the raven tells you to talk to the keeper, that's the end of this part of the game. You now have to wait for an update that tells you that new scenes have been added.
Thanks Valdy..Well I will probably gift the stuff I have and wait for part 2.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 14 6:17 PM
I have now come to the keeper of the castle telling me to be patient and wait for an update..Where do we go from here..I purchased 130 diamonds today and there is no quests to complete..The only way I can craft another pet is with an Egg and the only place to receive that is on the Wheel of Fortune...Have any gamers reached level 19 and do I have to send the "packed ships" in order to reach level 19.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 14 12:30 PM
efi24 wrote:I even unistalled and reinstalled again - it is exactly the same game, no changes as far as I can tell... you'd think at the very least I'll be able to start over? Still no such option (how weird is that, right?) So hey, I already finished this oh so new game.
...So, the game is finished at level 18..I am on level 17,guess I'll take my time with that last level..I thought that keeper of the castle might open up a whole new area..

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 16, 14 9:40 AM
Valdy wrote:Since installing the update, it's the first time today that I couldn't get a connection when I wanted to enter the game. No problems before, but just now, there was no connection.
Same thing just happened to me and I am only on level 13..I will wait and see if this is fixed..

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 14 1:23 PM
Hello, I want to thank everyone for responding to the Friend's Codes..I am trying to invite everyone who listed their code number..I have been playing this game for the past few days and find myself dreaming of the HO scenes and "flowers" lol..My code # is 31324 and my name is Terri..Happy gaming everyone..I will try and help with inventory items when I have them..Thanks again..

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 13 11:12 AM
I don't post often..Usually when I am stuck on something lol...But, this game was "exceptional"..Talk about bells and whistles....The Bonus game was like a full game in itself...Gets 5 stars from me.

posted in Grim Tales: Bloody Mary Collector's Edition on Aug 12, 13 10:03 AM
Same problem here with the lagging...I played the game for about an hour on Saturday with no problems..Went to play this morning and the game just lagged and stalled..Had to control, alt delete to get out..The live chat is closed today..I also uninstalled,re installed, disabled custom cursor and special effects ...Still lagging..Updated my drivers and still nothing..I hope this is resolved soon.

posted in Time Mysteries: The Final Enigma on Feb 13, 13 12:01 PM
aalaurie wrote:I solved 3 parts of the calibration puzzle, but the dials won't turn on the lower fourth segment. Any suggestions.

I tried going out and coming back in, but it didn't work!
Same thing happened to me...I had to SKIP to move on in the game.Don't know if this is a glitch or something I wasn't doing correctly.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator