Posts created by zara137

posted in Monument Builders: Colosseum on Oct 9, 13 12:47 PM
Seems to me if you made it to this level and you have had to "deliver" bells and other items before, that you would know that you had to make the statue out of the materials. It is a yuk level as far I am concerned. I hate when the lots are sparse.

posted in Monument Builders: Notre Dame on Oct 7, 13 3:52 PM
I have a hard time with updating to beat the time for 3 gold stars. I tear up as many roads as I can. I get the Prefecture and work shop updated to 3 levels. But I can barely get the rest up to 2nd level. Any suggestions?

posted in Monument Builders: Colosseum on Oct 5, 13 6:30 PM
I think all of the monument builder games are poorly made and all have glitches, especially Empire State Building. The times to get gold is slightly unrealistic on some levels. I do enjoy playing them though.

posted in Rescue Team 3 on Jul 5, 13 6:11 AM
I think all the Rescue Teams time allowances are tight. Is it just me or is this version's way too short? I find it very difficult to complete a lot of levels for the gold.
I don't like the rescue team characters being shady.
The burglars add some realism because during disasters is when a lot of theft occurs, but they are an annoyance.

posted in Campgrounds on Jun 9, 13 9:23 AM
There are two times in the game you are given a choice. If you choose ECO first time and MONEY second time, you will make all. Eco on the 2nd time is VERY hard because you have less time (days) than for money option. Also don't play extra levels until you are near the end so you know what points you need most.

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on May 22, 13 9:11 AM
I still have 2 photos to get. I have completed all achievements except thermometer hints, which I still need a couple.
But I had the same issue the first time I played with no ability to take last photo. I had to ctrl-alt-del to get out but when I went back in all was fine - never got the photo though.

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Apr 22, 13 6:44 PM
I have played Game level 7 several times now. At some point all my farms stop producing anything and I don't understand why. My time is still half left. I have not completed all the goals. I have watched the video of this level and don't see where I am doing anything very different.

posted in City of Fools on Jul 11, 12 7:14 AM
The postman is near the mine.

posted in City of Fools on Jul 11, 12 7:12 AM
The postman gets the envelopes. The newspapers go to the lady in apt #3 (in the outside box next to the door (it says I can't read)

posted in City of Fools on Jul 11, 12 7:09 AM

posted in City of Fools on Jul 11, 12 7:08 AM
The cornflower is at the bottom right of the statue near pavement

posted in City of Fools on Jul 11, 12 7:06 AM
it's like the bomb - if you fail, you don't get to try again.
so if you didn't get the music right and Left, you don't get another chance.

posted in City of Fools on Jul 11, 12 7:03 AM
LEFT UP UP UP RIGHT UP RIGHT UP UP LEFT

posted in City of Fools on Jul 11, 12 7:01 AM
Water sources:
Hydrant at hospital
fountain outside train station where artist is
beach
house #55 has running water hose peeing fountain in park

I ran into a place where you pay for showers once and have not found it since but most water sources are good.
For some reason I was never able to use the beach showers except to discover the cross-dresser

posted in City of Fools on Jul 10, 12 8:19 PM
I have completed all tasks and been to the island twice.

Now after calling the phone number, I get the mayor and my Hint #44 states:
"Find the plane ticket and bring it to the police". But I have the ticket and no one takes it unless I'm supposed to give it to that annoying cop that keeps bugging me througout the game.

This is the only task I have left and I still have my dictaphone and mike.

posted in City of Fools on Jul 10, 12 7:43 PM
There is actually nothing to give him. All our stuff is used up.
I never even found him until someone mentioned him.

posted in City of Fools on Jul 10, 12 7:42 PM
thanks Judith.
Yes whacky game!! But fun.

posted in City of Fools on Jul 10, 12 2:22 PM
Where is the wire to trade for the one at Ferrelli's?

posted in City of Fools on Jul 10, 12 2:00 PM
Must have missed him - I will check it out.

posted in City of Fools on Jul 10, 12 1:57 PM
Not sure if this is a glitch or not. After trying to play the orchestra and failing, I left the theater to do another task. When I come back I am unable to do anything at all with them. Can't play the original music or notes or anything.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator