Posts created by pchy

I'm not sure I understand what the morphing objects are -- could someone tell me - it's ok if it is a spoiler- I don't want to miss anything in this great game! Thanks-

posted in Gallop for Gold on May 24, 11 3:33 PM
since I don't know about gambling I thought I would download to see about the game. Still didn't understand what was happening but it was fun for awhile watching the wheels go round- no buy for me and probably won't finish the trial

posted in Kate Arrow: Deserted Wood on May 13, 11 4:57 PM
does anyone else have the problem of trying in a scene to get a hint of what is left in that scene only to get a message "there is nothing left to do here" when I have discovered 3 times now there is something to do___?

posted in Action Ball 2 on Apr 17, 11 5:47 PM
I'm at level 40 boss and only have 2 lives - how can I go back and get more lives? what level?

posted in Heroes of Kalevala on Mar 29, 11 12:47 PM
I can't get the gardener or the carpenter. I have 7,298 points and all items earned -message says everything earned. I read on another thread that you must have these before you can have another village - not so -I have another village but stopped playing in it until I can get the 2 people needed in 1st one .What should I do? How many points do I need?

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 9, 11 10:25 PM
the tutorial says to get the villagers to build the love shack but every time I put one there they stop working and go back to the pen. Each one says "worried about food" I checked " building" on each one thinking that would help -- What should I do?

posted in Shaman Odyssey: Tropic Adventure™ on Jan 19, 11 10:45 PM
I built 1 hut and then the wood cutter hut and now the only sparkles I get is one shell on the beach that I collect over and over. I have all rocks, wood, shells and 2 herbs remaining to find, I can't find anything else -- all I do is run all over the island trying to find something. What am I supposed to do?

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Aug 14, 10 2:14 PM
got it -thanks

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Aug 14, 10 12:03 PM
are you talking about the map that goes on the wall in the airship?

posted in The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on Jul 28, 10 12:24 PM
this is good for a beginner or child

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 7, 10 8:35 AM
This is SOOOO much fun! I hope the designers are at work now on the next one like it!

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 7, 10 8:32 AM
I LOVE IT TOO ---Hope they are already designing another like it !!!

posted in Time Riddles: The Mansion on Mar 5, 10 10:14 AM
I don't understand how to make a row of the same thing. There aren't 3 of the same symbols in a row -- what do yopu do to get the bubbles to drop?

posted in 3 Cards to Dead Time on Feb 27, 10 8:47 AM
way too much-----I didn't even finish the 3 cards in the demo and the first puzzle was really a waste of time

posted in Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High on Feb 16, 10 9:47 PM
I STILL CAN NOT get the bulb out ! According to the walkthrough I'm to pick it up -- well I CAN"T pick it up -- someone please HELP ! pechy --

posted in Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High on Feb 14, 10 11:12 PM
where is the answer to getting the light bulb? I have the tripod built and I picked up a piece of glass but the glass won't go into the case with the bulb as shown in the walkthrough -- am I missing something?

posted in The White House on Jan 9, 10 7:52 AM
same trouble with my download

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Jun 3, 09 9:21 PM
RE Teddy bear: I HAVE FOUND LILLTH ! and ended the game !! She came back to the room --- YEAH !!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Jun 3, 09 9:08 PM
About the teddy bear: I did talk to Lillth--she walked away If I have to talk to her again ---- WHERE DID SHE GO? I'm going to go back and re-enter each room in the house and see where she went--- if this doesn't work, then STAY TUNED FOLKS for ----- I will be back ! !

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 20, 09 8:27 PM

to redbudbouquet--- No I still haven't been able to place the teddy bear. I have a request in another game site forum -- if I get an answer there I'll be sure and let you know. If you solve it please let me know-- thanks, DM
PS: What is Margie B's walk through?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator