Posts created by Pixieydust

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Sep 25, 11 11:40 PM
I wish I would have seen these posts....I read the first few, loved the trial and paid the 10 bucks since I don't buy enough of the games to pay the monthly cost. I am so angry and disappointed!! I played the first one! There was so much to do! Yes there were quests but now, nothing after you win the thing. Why did they end it so soon? Everything about this game was great! They put the high cost of the upgrades to lengthen game play as a lazy addition. The map was huge, I thought I would be able to travel like in the other game....I am so very upset. I usually do not like these types of games. The Farm Frenzy was too tedious for me.

Can anyone recommend a game that is like this one, but not so short? I loved the dragon, and the flowers ect. I am so mad!! I would be very thankful for the help!

Pixiey

Ps this is a fabulous game but if you think we are all just saying this about it being so short. Two farms, huge map. Very wrong. We are not fooling like I thought. I am out 10 bucks and I have been saving for months so I could spend the money on something fun for myself. I usually spend it on my kid or groceries. I want to write to the developers, but they don't have the game listed.

posted in Arctic Quest 2 on Dec 30, 10 10:48 PM
I love games like this....I was wondering if there are any out there? Seems like not many people are posting on here or like these types of games.

Thank you!

Pixieydust

posted in Stand O'Food on Jun 29, 10 12:20 AM
I love these games!! I played them all the time on gametap! Lots of fun!!

I have these both on my list of games I want to buy!

Pixiey

posted in Mahjongg - Ancient Egypt on Jun 21, 10 12:03 AM
I tried to play the demo, after the cartoon clips, you cannot click on anything or read the menu buttons due to being underneath the task bar. I was very interested in this game, but now I am glad to try before you buy. It seems like I am not the only one with the problem.

Wonder if it is going to be fixed?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator